Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By perfection7

Uneven after lift revision

Old 04-30-2009, 07:30 AM

swtz69drmz is on a distinguished road
Uneven after lift revision

I had a ba with a lift last year in May and within six months, dropped drastically. My ps offered me a lift redo stating that it will give me the "perkiness" that I am looking for. While they are not laying down completely now, they still are not "up there" like I would like them to be.....but my major complaint is this....they are uneven looking now. I have always had one bigger than the other but it had seemed that with the first surgery, they looked level...this go around one nipple is higher than the other....should I be concerned about this and push the issue with my ps? I noticed it right away when she took the bandages off the next day and when I pointed it out to her, she stated that "not everyone is symmetrical"....wtf?? I was close to it before the redo and that was one of my major complaints going into this thing!
Advice? Suggestions?? Anyone??
Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 PM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
Hi there ~ I also had a ba/bl. I had 2 complications. One of them is bottoming out on my right breast. Unfortuntely complications happen. I will be going back in for a redo & I want both my breast lifted higher too because I love that round high fake look. IMO if you feel comfy on going back to your ps to have her re-lift you ~ I would & if not then you can go on some consults to meet other dr's & get there advice. A hard part for me on having surgery was that I thought hey I paid for this I want perfection & I want it now. For me I have to remember my breast are soooo much better now then before. HTH
Old 05-02-2009, 04:36 PM

swtz69drmz is on a distinguished road
I have already had the redo on my lift and came out uneven...I am not sure that I want to mess with a third surgery at this time with the same ps....I have just about had it! Yes, mine look a lot better than they originally did and I always have to keep reminding myself about that. I just really really wish that I could be happy with how I look in my clothes! I mean, you pay a lot for these things and you expect to get what you want!
Old 05-02-2009, 04:52 PM

perfection7 is on a distinguished road
That sounds weird...ya some people aren't symetric..that's why the doctor's supposed to fix it..not make it!

Richele likes this.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:43 PM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear about your 2nd revision. I really really like my ps & this is a fear of mine because I am having a revision & I am scared that I will be worse. My hubby tells me all the time I worry too much. I really do worry constantly. I feel the same way about paying for surgery & you want what you paid for. Do you know what you want to do now?
Old 05-05-2009, 09:15 PM

jennyfrog71 is on a distinguished road
I was a little uneven before my surgery and I asked my PS if he should go higher in the smaller one and he said it would be fine. Well its not and I am thinking about asking him to pump up the smaller size. I see him for my 3mo check up the end of this month.