Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Was the lift worth it?

Reply Subscribe
Old 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM

KMWIFE is on a distinguished road
Was the lift worth it?

Hi everyone...I have been lurking around for awhile, and learning soooo much! I will be having a bl/ba on Jan 6, and am very scared about the lift.

I am concerned with the scars...so I was wondering how you felt your lift was...would you do it again...any pointers.

You all are amazing and I am so happy this extremely valuable resource is here.

Thank you!

5'7"
160lbs (ew..I just said that outloud)
BL/BA scheduled for 1-6-10
Currently a saggy 36C
Not sure on silicone or saline yet
The Following User Says Thank You to KMWIFE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 12:22 PM

mamacat is on a distinguished road
Hi. I'm just one week out from having bl/ba but I'm already so glad. I had no complications and I'm feeling well. I can't really say about the scars yet besides I am going to do the best I can to minimize them. The kind of lift you get will dictate how many scars there are and where they are. There is so much great advice here. By the way, I am the same size and weight except I may have been saggy 36B-C after three kids. I had some asymmetry with one breast being bigger. I ended up going with 400 and 450 cc silicone under the muscle. I agonized over size because I didn't want them to be too big but I can tell they are going to be just right. They are currently a full D cup but don't look huge and seem appropriate for my body.

BL/BA 11-12-09
400 and 450 cc
submuscular placement
anchor lift
Old 11-19-2009, 12:32 PM

mai52takn is on a distinguished road
What kind of lift are you getting?

I got a crescent lift and I LOVE my results. I got 450cc HP silicone unders, along with the crescent lift. Which is the aerola incision, but only the top of the aerola and then a crescent moon shape above - cut - lift and sew

My breasts are very natural, but perked up. I wouldnt have it any other way. Although my sag was considered minor I am very glad I did it!

My recovery was VERY easy! The only parts was the tight and sore muscles like a killer chest work out. The lift part was not bothersome whatsoever. And my scars thanks to biodermis are GONE - Im only 9 weeks post op I might add.

Feel free to FR me to see pics.

Good luck with your decision!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:36 PM

armybabe is on a distinguished road
I had a full anchor ba/bl 1 month ago and im so happy I did it. The scars were something I was worried about but I have been putting vit e and bio oil on them and they look so good so far.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM

moorejulie is on a distinguished road
I had a benelli lift on my right breast, and I absolutely needed it! I was horrified about all the scarring since my left breast is only a crease incision...but you know what? the scarring is worth it. Good Luck!!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:19 PM
1000cc YAY! Thanks to all my JBI sisters for support!

Genie will become famous soon enough
Hi there! I'm a similar size & weight and had a full anchor lift with 620cc saline HP implants. I was also terrified of the scars but didn't really have a choice because my sagging was pretty bad. But it was completely worth it in the end. You can check out my album if you like. I have 3 month PO pics and 6 month PO pics. Good luck!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:22 PM

cosmo422 is on a distinguished road
I had a benelli lift ( the incision is only around the nipple), and I love my decision. The incision healed really well and they are barely visible. I had a moderate amount of sag pre BA and I was told by the first two PS I saw that I would need an anchor lift ,however, I was determined to have the least visible incision and I found a PS that would do the benelli.... I am verrryyy happy with the resuts
Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 PM

MrsJbne is on a distinguished road
1 week post op with Full Anchor lift and I would do it again! I love the lift. I too was worried about the scars , more so my DH not being able to love the new girls for looking at the ugly scars..

But my DH says they are not that bad and he LOVES THE GIRLS
Old 11-19-2009, 07:50 PM

KMWIFE is on a distinguished road
You girls are amazing....I'm so glad I asked! I am already feeling better about the lift. I am getting an anchor lift, starting out a saggy 36C going with 425cc's not sure on silicone vs. saline yet.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:10 AM
"Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride"

hairgirl will become famous soon enough
Yes!!!! it was worth it!!! I had a full anchor lift & was so worried about scars, & 6 months later they're fading fast. Its so nice to wake up in the morning & have perky boobs, no more looking in the mirror wondering what I would look like w/out saggy socks. I think we focus on the scar too much, kinda like if you had to have a c-section, you wouldn't say "no I'm not gonna have this baby, cuz of the scar". good luck w/ your choice, but this time next year you will be telling everyone it was no big deal & it was worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to hairgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 08:07 AM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
It is definitely worth it in my opinion. I had a "mini anchor" on my left breast and although it's hard to make the areola look completely normal like a regular areola (with all the natural minute variations around the edges), it's worth it.

If I ever have a redo, I'm going smaller and I know I will need a lift. Except for general concerns with any surgery, I wouldn't hesitate to have them both lifted. HTH?
The Following User Says Thank You to beckybee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 AM

Daisy02DD is on a distinguished road
I held off on having a lift done for years because I was afraid of scars. I saw someone elses scars after surgery & I was sold. I had my surgery a few months after that. So for me YES the scars was worth having the lift. YES I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had a lollipop lift. Almost a year later & my scars are almost gone completely. WOOOHOOOO. I know my DH cant see them. Gotta look hard. I really used scar sheets. Scar sheets were so easy. Paste them on & leave. Sunblock in the sun/beach. Bio oil just for a little extra scar help (when I remembered). Your gonna love your lift. The lift was my favorite part over the implants. I love how high they are. You can tell there high. No more push up bras. GL with your surgery.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy02DD For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 10:42 AM

CTEPBA4KA is on a distinguished road
http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...-pictures.html

Hope this helps! I had very saggy boobs and found a surgeon who does amazing jobs with benelli lifts on breasts that other PS would not even think to do a benelli, only the full anchor lift.

You are welcome to look at before pictures to see how saggy and deflated I was and I have some after pictures which don't show the nipple yet (only 3 dpo and have tape over them) but they do show the overall lift of the whole breast.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to CTEPBA4KA For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 04:43 PM

heartoftxmom is on a distinguished road
I am 6 days from the anchor lift and 475cc under muscle and would say YES YES YES its worth every penney -I know for me it was double the cost but I really needed it and I am so happy. If I'm not happy with the scars after 1 year my PS will laser them for no fee. She believes in keeping the steri strips on for a minimum of 3 months, longer if possible to eliminate scarring.

**Also I sent several FR's to those of you that posted as I would like to be able see how others are recovering with a lift - I have my pics posted and will continue to post progression.
The Following User Says Thank You to heartoftxmom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 04:46 PM

Jamiediaz is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift with 325cc under the muscle. I had my surgery 11/24. I am not concerned with scars. I would have the lift any day because it was so worth it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamiediaz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:52 PM

Violetb is on a distinguished road
My lift was sooo worth it! Thats the best part for me! So happy that when I take my bra off my nipples dont look at my knees! I would reccomend it for anyone who is at all displeased with the way theyre breasts are sitting. I hope that helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to Violetb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 06:28 PM

Ting is on a distinguished road
Hi there-
I was very nervous to go ahead and have the full anchor lift too (because of scars). I would do it again in a heartbeat! I am not going to tell you that you can't see the scars because you can...and they will probably never fade away completely. I don't love the vertical scars going down the bottom or the long one underneath the breasts - but they are fading nicely each month (I am almost 6 months now) and I LOVE the new perky shape. I can wear halter tops and sexy dresses and not need a bra - and I am a d to dd. I would really say that I look much better in clothes, and it was very slimming to have an overall higher and tighter (read: younger) look.

Don't think you will come out of a lift without scars, you will definitely have them to some degree...BUT -- mine are healing up nicely and both my husband and I agree they are definitly worth the overall new effect! Hope that helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ting For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 07:12 PM

gotem:) is on a distinguished road
I was nervous too about the scars, but I think the scar on my right breast from the full lift is barely noticeable. Heck I have to look real hard at both to see which one had the full lift and which one was just the areola lift. It was definitely worth it. I can wear whatever clothes I want and feel 100% better.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:22 PM

nicolerhooper is on a distinguished road
My lift was definitely worth it. I wanted to get a certain look full, round and super perky. Plus, I wanted to reduce the size of my nipples. So, the benelli lift was ideal form. 2 birds with one stone. My doctor told me straight out that was what I would have to do. Actually if you take good care of your scars with the benelli lift you wont even notice the incision 6 months post op. Some of the girls on here look insanely hot and had lifts, you can't even tell. I recommend it, its worth it.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:15 PM

jta3angels is on a distinguished road
I am three months PO and had a BA and full lift. It was more then worth it i am so glad i did. I could get away with wearing no bra of i wanted to it is so nice to be perky again. My scars a fading nicely and truly think by the 1 year mark they will be very hard to see my PS did a wonderful job
Reply Subscribe