Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Was the lift worth it?

Reply Subscribe
Old 12-11-2009, 02:48 PM

sncobb is on a distinguished road
I just had my BL/BA and I am happy with the lift. I rather have scars and perky, than be saggy without scarring.
The Following User Says Thank You to sncobb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 03:01 PM

LittleMissSophi is on a distinguished road
I just wanted to let you know that I'm 5 weeks PO today, and you can barely see my lift scars...and mine was full anchor so there were incisions under my breast, from nipple to crease, and my nipple for the implant. Just posted pics if you want to peek...DEFINITELY worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissSophi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 03:25 PM

sunnymom is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MrsJbne View Post
1 week post op with Full Anchor lift and I would do it again! I love the lift. I too was worried about the scars , more so my DH not being able to love the new girls for looking at the ugly scars..

But my DH says they are not that bad and he LOVES THE GIRLS
I had the same as you, full anchor lift- although I got mine done in May.

I'm so happy with them.
my dh says that too- pure LOVE!! hehe
Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 AM

goldengurls is on a distinguished road
For whatever reason the thank you button on this thread for me is not working. I would thank numerous on here for their post.

I am very happy, perky and even going thru everything I have been through would do it again. I need to post some recent pics soon, but I am very perky, very happy and I love my nipples being upright and perky.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:08 AM

littlelady is on a distinguished road
I was concerned also. Had my BA/Vertical lift (lollipop) on Dec. 2nd. I'm so glad I went through with the lift. I'm healing up nicely and had an awesome PS who definitely knew what he was doing. Just do your home work and make sure you have a good PS. Good luck.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:49 PM

GraceTW22 is on a distinguished road
I am 5 days post op and LOVE my new breasts. Can't wait to be able to wear an underwire. I went from a 34DD to a 34D, reduced the right a bit and added a 125cc implant to the left. I have cleavage now, and my back doesn't hurt. Great combination. My surgeon is gifted, I have a ton of hair-thin stitches that come out tomorrow, but it looks like the scars will be minimal. My mother had it done 3 times (!) and even her scars are not noticable until they're pointed out.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:03 AM

momma6 is on a distinguished road
I thought my breasts were really saggy but the different PS i saw said it wasn't bad but I could use a lift. I had 3 different PS recommend the 3 different lifts. I opted for the creasent lift as that had the least amount of scars and the PS said with that and the implant I would have lifted breasts but not super high breasts(i'm not 20 anymore.) I am very happy. The nipple scars are bearly noticable and it's only been 2 weeks. Go fot it. It is worth it. Good luck!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 AM

Mi Mi is on a distinguished road
My lift was so worth it! I would do it again!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:54 PM

SandyKai is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KMWIFE View Post
You girls are amazing....I'm so glad I asked! I am already feeling better about the lift. I am getting an anchor lift, starting out a saggy 36C going with 425cc's not sure on silicone vs. saline yet.
Hi KM! Did your doc have to do anything to determine which type of lift you needed? I'm asking because I'm a C cup needing a lift too and my doctor said I could get away with a crescent lift, but a friend of mine (who has had a lift) thinks my particular doctor gives out crescents when he should be doing full lifts (she works in cosmetic surgery offices).
Old 12-26-2009, 12:43 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Worth it I finally got the perky boobs I'd always wanted. I only wish I'd found my redo surgeon in the first place. Definitely worth the extra scars and I don't think they are that bad they are healing up very nicely
Old 12-29-2009, 10:56 AM

lil lee is on a distinguished road
I had bl/ba and was very worried about the scars because i scar very easy i really didnt want a bl when i went for my consult but dr told me if i just did ba
they would look like snoopy eventually so he recommended the lift and i love it he did a great job and scars are healling great
Old 12-29-2009, 05:04 PM

KMWIFE is on a distinguished road
SandyKai, I went to two seperate consults and both PS said a full anchor, a crescent was never offered to me. Sorry I know that dosn't help you

Getting close 7 more days! I'm SOOO nervous!
The Following User Says Thank You to KMWIFE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 03:14 PM

luv2travel is on a distinguished road
HI I am getting a full lift and implants on Feb. 3.
What a relief, reading this thread. I wanted the donut lift because it left less scars, but I was told this one would be much more effective, and thats the point regardless of scars I suppose!
If anyone can send me pics I would appreciate it. I have no idea how to send a private message to anyone, or send thanks or anything like that. I've tried to maneuver around but having a time figuring it out! Thanks
Old 01-10-2010, 11:10 AM

grizzlybear is on a distinguished road
I'm getting a full lift with implants on April 6. I'm soo excited. My main concern has been the scarring. This post has been very helpful. It's nice to know that girls are happy with their lift and think its worth it. I cant wait to get nice boobs
Old 01-10-2010, 12:28 PM

zoeymax is on a distinguished road
Smile

This thread makes me feel a little better about getting an anchor lift. Have a lollipop lift now but need an anchor lift. I to am worried about the scaring also but I think they will be worth it to have them back where they belong. I have not heard one negative thing about an anchor lift. I see my doc on jan 25. I wish I could see some pictures of the girls who had anchor lifts but I can not find out how to do that. If anybody can help me out that would be great. Thanks
Old 01-10-2010, 12:58 PM

LBoogie is on a distinguished road
this thread has been GREAT!!!!! I too am having a lift along with my ba and have been so worried about the scars....it has been nice to read all of theses positive stories!!!! Thanks ladies....you all are great!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:31 PM

tequila is on a distinguished road
My PS said if in a year im still not happy I might have to have a lift. If you look at my pics, it still looks like my boobs are hanging off the implant. I realize im only 2 months out and can keep changing, But do you girls think I will need a lift ? You can tell my implants are still riding high. Im another that would be scared of scars
Old 01-10-2010, 07:25 PM

Christyy is on a distinguished road
Sooo sooo soooo worth it! I'm approaching my five month post op mark this month, and my scars from my full anchor lift are healing nicely. It takes time, but it is most definitely worth it!!
Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM

JenyD is on a distinguished road
I will have a full anchor lift with new implants this Spring Break. Stage III ptosis. I've had one implant for about 6 months because of my first PS rupturing it!

New PS will change shape and size to make them perfect for me. Nervous because it will probably take him 3-4 hours.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:03 PM

hbmommy is on a distinguished road
i'm 3 wks po from my full anchor lift and i'm glad i did. They're definitely back where they should be
Reply Subscribe