Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Was the lift worth it?

Reply Subscribe
Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 AM

MayaLamour is on a distinguished road
I know I'm just adding to the repetition but I definitely don't regret my lift! I worried about the scars too but I figured that my original breasts with their 'hanging' and stretching could be considered well and truly scared and with none of the benefits!
The only noticeable scar is down the front (I had full lollypop) and although you can still see it (I'm only 2 months post op) there is SO much more grabbing your attention that you just don't! Beautiful big boobies with nothing more that a line like you have from the seam impression just after you take your bra off... I highly recommend it!
Oh and fake tan! Fake tan is a miracle worker... they just disappear! Esp. that make up kind, that you spray on and it's already coloured... completely covers it up!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 AM

mommyauglift is on a distinguished road
thanks everyone -- this is really helpful, I have learned so much from all of you.....I too will be needing a lift with aug and I am excited yet scarred because I am not sure how I will look after everything is done
Old 05-31-2010, 12:03 AM

Prissy1985 is on a distinguished road
Smile need advice please!!

I think they look great!! I am having a donut lift and augmentation with 450cc on the 3rd... three days away. I am so nervous and I am wondering if It will look to big, I am 5'4" 145? I have had two children and breast-fed both. I have larger B's that are completely deflated. It seems like we have some things in common, I would love to hear what you think. I would like to be a large D.Thank you!!!!!

Last edited by Prissy1985; 05-31-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Had to add more info
Old 05-31-2010, 12:36 AM
DAS

DAS is on a distinguished road
Smile I'm a mess, but I would do it again

I never thought I would be saying this but I dont regret getting a lift. I got a full lolipop lift. My left breast is a mess do to infection from the lift and how my PS let it go for so long. Now my right one looks great!! I used to have such small & saggy boobs, now they are big and tight. So that part I'm happy with and would not change.
Just make sure your ps has lots of experience doing both surgeries at the same time. An augmentation incision and a lift incision are both there for opposite reasons. The augmentation incision has a lot of pressure on it because your breast tissue is being stretched, the lift incision is trying to tighten. So there both working against each other. My pics are public. I just found out (after suffering for several weeks), that is was caused the large wound you see in the pic. That used to be my incision! It just needed a few stitches when it was two tiny holes but my ps...........!
So make sure you get the lift. You will love how perky they will look! So many people have had wonderful results. Just be really careful about choosing your ps.
Wish you the best of luck with your surgery!
Old 05-31-2010, 06:18 PM

Prissy1985 is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much for your advice...I feel much better now
Old 05-31-2010, 06:53 PM

kimeee2000 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prissy1985 View Post
I think they look great!! I am having a donut lift and augmentation with 450cc on the 3rd... three days away. I am so nervous and I am wondering if It will look to big, I am 5'4" 145? I have had two children and breast-fed both. I have larger B's that are completely deflated. It seems like we have some things in common, I would love to hear what you think. I would like to be a large D.Thank you!!!!!
I'm not 5'4 but I went 650cc's thanks to my DH and at first I thought OMG I went toooooo big, but now 8weeks later I think I would have been disappointed if I went smaller. I was going to get 500 at first, but kept trying on larger ones and did end up with the 650's. I think if you go 450 you will end up a C, but ask your PS and let him know what you expect to be after surgery. When in dout, go bigger... I think you should go at least 550. Just my opinion thou. Good luck and let me know how it goes... K?
Old 05-31-2010, 09:13 PM

jerinova is on a distinguished road
Scars for me would be better than my saggy boobs, so either way, I think it will be worth it for me.
Reply Subscribe