Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

posted pics need advice

Old 02-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Its true what they say... Bigger IS Better ;)

**Babs** has a spectacular aura **Babs** has a spectacular aura **Babs** has a spectacular aura
posted pics need advice

Hey everyone.... i put a post up in the general discussion board but i thought i would post one here too... i put some pre BA pics up... i am a natural 32D wanting to be a full DD+ and the ps i seen suggested a full lift... i am not too into the full lift as i am only 25 with no children and have pretty nice looking boobs already... but my question is do u guys think i can get away with a bellini??

Pics are private so please send FR and have some pics of your own thanks
Old 02-13-2010, 05:05 PM

gettingalift is on a distinguished road
I don't think you need an anchor. Look at my pics I needed a full lift!
Old 02-13-2010, 05:07 PM

flwrchik69 is on a distinguished road
I have a BA/BL. Would like to see pictures and give you some advice. FR sent. I have pictures up also. I am only 16 days post-op.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:26 PM

mamacat is on a distinguished road
babsvii - you look pretty good in your pre pics. I would take em! Seriously though, I would get another opinion. I would think most of us who had full lifts had pretty bad sagging from breast feeding and/or weight loss. At your age with no kids and with what you are working with I can see why you would be hesitant about all the scars.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Its true what they say... Bigger IS Better ;)

**Babs** has a spectacular aura **Babs** has a spectacular aura **Babs** has a spectacular aura
thanks mamacat... thats exactly how i feel.... i feel comfortable with the breasts i have, but i want to enhance them... i never thought i would need a full lift, and to be told that was shocking to me... i have another consultation in april, i hope this ps tells me something good when i seen the first ps it was right before i joined this site... i really didnt know too much and everything he told me just scared me... i almost gave up, until i came on this site and started reading other women's stories and asked a ton of questions. i have now realized that someone out there will be able to give me what i want i just have to be patient and i will find the right ps. i feel like the first one didnt want to give me what i wanted cause in his words my breasts are "Good Enough".