Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Lifts

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Lifts Please post your questions/comments about breast lifts in this forum.

Crescent lift done in office???

Old 05-26-2010, 07:02 AM

*Dolly* is on a distinguished road
Crescent lift done in office???

I need a crescent lift on my right breast because my aerola is too low. I can either have it done in the office with local(specifically asked if I needed a lift prior to BA and was told no, PS tried to "fix it" by "over compensating" where he put the implant and implant looks malpositioned!!!) or if I decide to exchange my implants I can have it all done at once under general. Anybody have a crescent lift done under local??? Also, I hear that crescent lifts don't always give the greatest results and can make the aerola stretch out is this true??? I only need a slight lift.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Lux

Lux is on a distinguished road
I was going to have my crescent done in office with just local numbing but I decided to wait it out. I was only 7 weeks post. We were going to do it at the original surgery but he thought it would look fine with just the implants. I can see a difference (mainly when looking from an angle) but the only people who will ever see it are me and the hubbs. I may do it later...like around a year out or so...or maybe not. We haven't decided yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lux For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 03:46 PM

zoeymax is on a distinguished road
I had a lollipop lift under local in the office and it wasn't to bad. I had a crescent lift done about 3 months before this one with my BA and it did nothing so I needed the lollipop lift. What they do is numb up the area they will be working on and thats the worst part the needles but really wasn't to bad. It took about 1 1/2 hours and I felt fine afterwards no pain meds needed. The sad part is the lollipop lift still didn't do much so I had to have a full anchor Good luck in what you decide to do