Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Breast Lifts (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/)
-   -   Had full anchor lift 4 days ago! (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/120347-had-full-anchor-lift-4-days-ago/)

#1Mamma 04-03-2011 05:58 PM

Had full anchor lift 4 days ago!

I was really hesitant about getting a full anchor lift (even though I knew that I needed it)- I was scared that I would have that flat looking shape at the bottom of my boobs, that I would hate the new position of my nipples, that my areola's would not be as small as I wanted, etc-The list could go on and on...But the day after surgery, my PS revealed my new girls, and I never thought that I could love the outcome as much as I do. I know I have not seen the scars/incisions yet but regardless of how bad they are, the fact that the over all shape and fullness of them is so perfect that I honestly would not even care if the scars were worse than im imagining....They have not dropped yet, but I can definatly see the potential that they have, and besides getting married and having my son, this is definatly the best decision I have ever made and the results melt away all the negative comments that my inlaws have said behind my back....Feels so good to feel like me again!Thank you to all the JBI girls who persuaded me to do this for me-Dont know if I would have went through it with out you guys:)

Trixie 04-03-2011 06:51 PM

Thanks for posting this. I'm getting a full anchor lift on Thursday and I'm getting scared! It's good to hear that you're happy with yours. I'm also afraid that I won't be happy with how everything turns out. I can't wait until Friday to see how they look!

#1Mamma 04-03-2011 08:02 PM

well, as long as you have a good surgeon then you should not be afraid of anything:) One thing I suggest though,is keep yourself occupied as much as possible this week and limit the time on the internet lol. I also kept second guessing my surgeon and wondering if I should have gone to more consults. But when I picked him, I just had this "feeling" that he was the one:) Its just amazing how you go to sleep so quick and its like no time has elapsed and then it is over! And the pain was not as quite as bad as I thought and did not last as long as I was expecting...HTH and good luck, I hope you love your results as much as I love mine...

SaggyNoMore 04-03-2011 08:16 PM

I am happy to hear you are happy with your lift. I am wondering something..why would an anchor lift give you a flat spot on the under side of your boob? I ask because I have flat bottom boobs and had an anchor lift. I didn't ever know that could be why.

Thanks for the info.

Trixie 04-03-2011 08:18 PM

Thanks for the advise!!!! I do feel comfortable with my PS, so I guess it's just the pre surgery jitters! I'll try to stay off the internet! Maybe I should clean my house...lol!

Skittlez 04-03-2011 08:21 PM

i had a full anchor too and this is one thing i stressed to my ps. i did not want that square look at the bottom of my breast. I am so happy with my results... i have an album that shows the incisions if you would like to see but it's private you will have to send a fr.

#1Mamma 04-03-2011 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by SaggyNoMore (Post 1314442)
I am happy to hear you are happy with your lift. I am wondering something..why would an anchor lift give you a flat spot on the under side of your boob? I ask because I have flat bottom boobs and had an anchor lift. I didn't ever know that could be why.

Thanks for the info.

Im not sure why exactly but its just something I observed from the hundreds of before and after pictures that I have looked through....But one thing I did notice was that they usually were on people who did not get implants....but thats not your case, so im not sure:( sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

dmbfan 04-04-2011 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by #1Mamma (Post 1314216)
I was really hesitant about getting a full anchor lift (even though I knew that I needed it)- I was scared that I would have that flat looking shape at the bottom of my boobs, that I would hate the new position of my nipples, that my areola's would not be as small as I wanted, etc-The list could go on and on...But the day after surgery, my PS revealed my new girls, and I never thought that I could love the outcome as much as I do. I know I have not seen the scars/incisions yet but regardless of how bad they are, the fact that the over all shape and fullness of them is so perfect that I honestly would not even care if the scars were worse than im imagining....They have not dropped yet, but I can definatly see the potential that they have, and besides getting married and having my son, this is definatly the best decision I have ever made and the results melt away all the negative comments that my inlaws have said behind my back....Feels so good to feel like me again!Thank you to all the JBI girls who persuaded me to do this for me-Dont know if I would have went through it with out you guys:)

I had my full anchor lift done 3 days ago and couldn't be happier! I just found this site and love to see everyone talking openly about their experiences! I, like you, am happy with my results and the scars are a small price to pay for my new happy perkie girls :D

WantzBigger 04-05-2011 06:10 AM

Congratulations! It sounds like the procedure went well and you are on your way to recovery. The incisions may look scary at first, but they will heal quickly and be better in a few weeks. I think it is good for your recovery to be optimistic. Sometimes we put ourselves through un-needed stress when we need to let our bodies heal.

Trixie 04-12-2011 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by #1Mamma (Post 1314492)
Im not sure why exactly but its just something I observed from the hundreds of before and after pictures that I have looked through....But one thing I did notice was that they usually were on people who did not get implants....but thats not your case, so im not sure:( sorry I couldn't be more helpful...

My PS told me he makes it a little square to keep the breast from bottoming out when they drop. I hope this helps!

tysmommy23 04-12-2011 01:13 PM

congrats! im glad that you went for it ad love the results. so glad for u. keep us updated

Crystal469 04-12-2011 01:18 PM

It has taken me 6 weeks but finally I am square boob free! The look awesome after my FAL!!! Congrats girl!

mcw 04-12-2011 01:34 PM

You have me so excited to see my results tomorrow...I can hardly wait. I'm beyond impatient, I'm actually surprised I haven't peeked :) I hope I'm as happy as you are!!! :)

MakeMeOver 04-12-2011 04:30 PM

Glad to hear you're pleased with your results! This also gives me hope that I will have a result that I am very pleased with. Most of the experiences you hear about and see are from women who only had BA, and I know I can't expect the same type of result, which is kind of depressing. But when I see women with similar stats with very nice results, it gives me something to look forward to. :)

laineycakes 04-12-2011 04:53 PM

Congrats and glad to hear a happy story.

#1Mamma 04-12-2011 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by MakeMeOver (Post 1330348)
Glad to hear you're pleased with your results! This also gives me hope that I will have a result that I am very pleased with. Most of the experiences you hear about and see are from women who only had breast augmentation, and I know I can't expect the same type of result, which is kind of depressing. But when I see women with similar stats with very nice results, it gives me something to look forward to. :)

I agree! I looked through all of the "breast augmentation stories" looking for women who had lifts but they just seemed so scarce! Im almost 2 weeks post op and im no where near fully dropped but some of that "square frankenboob" look has dissipated some:) I had pretty bad ptosis though- My PS said that I was on the verge of deformity!!! So I was trying to not have too high expectations, and thought that they would just look at least better than what I had before, but I feel like my results are even better than better! Hope everyone getting lifts loves their end results as much as I do! Now im just praying for no complications in the future, just trying to stay in a positive state of mind!

CHARI 04-15-2011 12:48 PM

Hi #1 mama, My name is Chari nice to meet you. I just joined the site today and i'm super excited about it. I am writing to you bc i am interested in the same procedure as you lift with BA...Do you have any insight/useful info u can share...I am shopping around for a doctor and i am willing to travel...Thanks in advance! Chari*

gonnalook25 04-30-2011 11:42 AM

road to recovery!

Congrats. I just had a full anchor lift 7 days ago with BA.. I am still in pain I had a bit of a complication with one areola that does not want to heal nicely but the dr says I will be fine. I was also scared about the full anchor he told be it was a vertical with possible full I had to sign for it so I knew but it looks pretty good even with all the black and blue and the stiches I had a lot of skin due to 2 pregnancies and weight loss and weight gain. I much rather he have done a good job than be sagging again with the implants,,, Good choice.. I hope we have a speedy recovery!!!!

34 years old (mother of 8 yr old and 4 yr old)
gained 70lbs with my first. back to 5'4'' 125. that is me ..
severe sagging and tublar breast
full anchor lift,,
440 and 420 saline

on the road to recovery!!! Surgery date was 4/22/11 :)

Damselbug 04-30-2011 11:55 PM

Congrats!!
I had the full anchor lift 3 weeks ago, i never thought twice about not wanting it, my boobs hung down to my belly button almost. Was the best thing i could have done, no more yeast infections! YAY!
My boobs are 100% better than they were.
The scars? WHO CARES? they will be skinny little things that dont show thru my clothing or bras or swimsuit, the public will never see them.
To all the ladies who have had and will have a full anchor lift.. CONGRATS and welcome to the club! Its the best thing you could do for your boobies!

BoomBoomPow 05-01-2011 03:04 PM

I had a full anchor and BA on April 27th and haven't gotten a good look at things yet, lol. Reading your post gives me hope, I understand there is a lot of healing to take place and things will be constantly changing over the next few months. I know I have some brusing because I have looked down at them. My dr said everything looked great at my day after appt and my DH said things look good so we shall see. I am so glad I found JBI and other people that are going through the same things as me.