Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Breast Lifts (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/)
-   -   How much did you pay for breast your lift and did it include an implant? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/303791-how-much-did-you-pay-breast-your-lift-did-include-implant/)

Rhoaz 02-04-2018 03:51 PM

I had a full anchor lift with 375cc high profile mentor silicone gel implants. I also had a very tiny reduction on one breast. Total was $7500, which is about $500 more than the average in my city.

EAL 02-19-2018 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jlynn222 (Post 2925497)
Wow if implants and lift is more than 7000 guess I won't be getting it done

THAts how I feel.. was quoted over 11,000 for lift and Implant. But Iím consulting another doctor tomorrow and hope for bit of a change

damboobies 02-23-2018 04:23 AM

cost

My surgery is in April and includes: 445 cc moderate silicone implants, donut lift, anesthesia, operating room, all visits, 2 surgical bras and a ZO chemical peel since I'll be knocked out anyway. Total cost is $10,900 (includes a 20% discount on peel and lift since I had my eyelids done by him previously). I thought this was pretty high for Baltimore, even in a relatively high cost neighborhood, but he did a great job on my eyelids and my first chemical peel so I am comfortable with him.

NicoleKimberly 03-07-2018 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by parched (Post 2921594)
How much was you lift? Im naturally a good size (34C) and need a lift and also considering a small (200cc-250cc) implant to go with it. I had a consultation and was quoted $12500. How much was yours?

I am having done Augmentation Saline 550CC's and a Bilateral Mastopexy, including Anesthesia, Med's everything is 8095.00. Hope that helps! And i am here in SC.

hm3 03-16-2018 04:44 PM

Lollipop lift w/implant for everything it was a little over $9k NWI, close to Chicago

Mariketa 03-16-2018 06:02 PM

In Houston, $11,000 for a full mastopexy and implant exchange to smaller implants, pocket reduction, anesthesia, etc. He also does any wanted revisions for a full year, though you have to pay facility and anesthesia again (probably $3K). I do notice that many places quote their fee and then separate the facility fee and anesthesia, so make sure you get the total for all of that.

Tanned Coconuts 04-24-2018 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by NicoleKimberly (Post 2936324)
I am having done Augmentation Saline 550CC's and a Bilateral Mastopexy, including Anesthesia, Med's everything is 8095.00. Hope that helps! And i am here in SC.

What part of S.C.? And who is your doc? I had my first consult today and found out I need a lift in addition to my implants. I was quoted $9400.

Bridgtitbardot 05-04-2018 10:06 AM

My first consult quoted me $8,600 for lift ONLY, and suggested a staged procedure which would grand total over $15,000 with implants.
The surgeon I chose to go with quoted me $9,000 for my ba/bl which includes all fees I believe. So Iíd say shop around a bit.

tmichelle36 08-02-2018 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by damboobies (Post 2935361)
My surgery is in April and includes: 445 cc moderate silicone implants, donut lift, anesthesia, operating room, all visits, 2 surgical bras and a ZO chemical peel since I'll be knocked out anyway. Total cost is $10,900 (includes a 20% discount on peel and lift since I had my eyelids done by him previously). I thought this was pretty high for Baltimore, even in a relatively high cost neighborhood, but he did a great job on my eyelids and my first chemical peel so I am comfortable with him.

Hi. I'm also in the Baltimore area. Do you mind sharing who you used? Thanks!

bamawife 08-05-2018 07:55 PM

My surgeon, Dr Hedden, gives a cash discount. I was quoted $9,000 for anchor lift with silicone implants. Since I am paying cash, I am paying $7,500!

Kayte 08-06-2018 06:56 AM

Iím in Oregon and paid 8400 for breast implants and lollipop lift. I got several quotes ranging from 8000 to 12975!

MrsS38 08-20-2018 02:33 PM

Iím getting a anchor lift and silicone implant behind my muscle. Total will come to 10,500. Having my surgery done in Orlando, Florida.

Lennev 08-21-2018 11:40 AM

$9,065 total. That was Lift, implants, anesthesia, surgical suite, lifetime of aftercare/office visits, & no cost revisions for one year. 10 year warranty came free with implants (from the manufacturer not the surgeon)

Portland, OR
Dr. Ronald DeMars

Shawni2 09-12-2018 09:07 AM

Clueless

My surgery is in 2 days. Iím in Texas. I have no clue what size, type or profile implant Iím getting. I have no clue what type of lift Iím getting. All I know is that Iíve paid $11,000 out of my savings account. I had one quick consultation without seeing what an implant looks like and was not given the option of sizers. Iíve even been told by other doctors I donít need a lift. Iíve only done research into the ps. He didnít advise me on the implant because he has no clue what I want because I never researched it before the consultation. I guess Iíll get whatever and if Iím not happy, I guess I just made an $11,000 mistake.

Lennev 09-12-2018 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Shawni2 (Post 2950695)
My surgery is in 2 days. Iím in Texas. I have no clue what size, type or profile implant Iím getting. I have no clue what type of lift Iím getting. All I know is that Iíve paid $11,000 out of my savings account. I had one quick consultation without seeing what an implant looks like and was not given the option of sizers. Iíve even been told by other doctors I donít need a lift. Iíve only done research into the ps. He didnít advise me on the implant because he has no clue what I want because I never researched it before the consultation. I guess Iíll get whatever and if Iím not happy, I guess I just made an $11,000 mistake.

Woah, I suggest you request another consult (it should be free) just call up and say, "I really need to communicate my desired goal look to you and make sure we are on the same page."

It's not necessarily a big deal that you didn't choose a profile yourself or try on sizers IF you've communicated what you want clearly enough to trust your surgeons choice. They should really be shown a goal look then decide what size/profile it takes to make that happen anyway. But it doesn't sound like you've had a lot of communication. Hopefully you can get a dialogue going about this asap.

ANewPair 09-12-2018 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Shawni2 (Post 2950695)

:scared:
This "mistake" (potential) could end up costing you double or triple the original $11,000 if you need a revision due to a serious lack of communication on both yours and your PS's part. Elective plastic surgery carries both benefits and risks. This is NOT the time to be passive. If it were me, I would immediately request to be seen by your PS and get all of your questions answered before proceeding. This is NOT solely about a potential $11K "mistake". Breast augmentation is a lifetime commitment if you choose to have breast implants and the best lifetime results begins with your very first breast augmentation. You increase your chances of getting it right the first time by both parties understanding the goals of the surgery.

The overwhelming odds are that your board certified PS wants you to be happy (and safe), but your happiness may be compromised if he or she does not know what your goals are and this includes educating you about the type of lift he recommends and what type of implant and profile of implant. You cannot sign a consent for surgery unless you know exactly what you are consenting to. Call your surgeon and be seen to get all of your questions answered (write down a list of questions). I wish you the very best!

Beginagain 09-08-2019 03:34 PM

$1,000 Crescent lift
$1,750 Allergan SoftTouch silicone gel smooth unders, but at no charge bc Allergan's recall lets me replace the current textured implants for smooth silicone
$6,175 Surgical costs and follow up visits
= $8,925 in San Diego, California

I'm going witht the $6,200 cash price option
Surgery date is Oct 1 and I'm excited!

CarmenD 10-22-2019 08:41 AM

I was qoated just under 10,000. I'm in the Twin Cities. I'm getting Seintra Silicone implants and I think the surgeon said he is going to be required to do an anchor lift. My husband is putting up his classic car for calateral on a loan to pay for it because he knows how much this means to me. <3

Daisy23 04-06-2020 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by parched (Post 2921594)
How much was you lift? Im naturally a good size (34C) and need a lift and also considering a small (200cc-250cc) implant to go with it. I had a consultation and was quoted $12500. How much was yours?

I'm going to Blinksi in miami for a full lift plus smaller implants. My surgery is whenever this quarantine ends.

maikalanimai 08-28-2020 04:32 PM

I just booked an implant exchange + lift and I'm paying $17,500 - This is my 3rd BA - hopefully, I'm DONE after this!