Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Breast Lifts (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/)
-   -   Lift and implants? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/breast-lifts/309528-lift-implants/)

dd789 07-23-2019 03:15 PM

Lift and implants?

Relatively new here to this site... and seeking some info before I book any consults.
I am a natural 36G cup and I am thinking I will need to get a lift to achieve the look I am after. I am hoping to get 800cc implants. Is it possible to do a lift and increase in size in one surgery? Thanks

peruviansexy 07-24-2019 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by dd789 (Post 2958931)
Relatively new here to this site... and seeking some info before I book any consults.
I am a natural 36G cup and I am thinking I will need to get a lift to achieve the look I am after. I am hoping to get 800cc implants. Is it possible to do a lift and increase in size in one surgery? Thanks

some doctors do it and some don't my doctor did i got 575/600cc ideal under the muscle implants and i got a donut lift because of breastfeeding, my nipples were huge. what profile are you looking for ? i also have the high profiles and they look nice! i love them. i was originally a deflated 34b.

dd789 07-24-2019 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by peruviansexy (Post 2958941)
some doctors do it and some don't my doctor did i got 575/600cc ideal under the muscle implants and i got a donut lift because of breastfeeding, my nipples were huge. what profile are you looking for ? i also have the high profiles and they look nice! i love them. i was originally a deflated 34b.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know. I want high profile. I am after that fake look.
What is the donut lift in comparison to others?

Linaki 07-24-2019 11:02 AM

My daughter had a benelli lift (donut) and implants at the same time. She regrets not going with a more aggressive lift. She had naturally large breasts but they were saggy from having twins and large weight loss. She now has even larger breasts that still sag. If you want a fake look you should really consider an anchor lift although I don't think most PS's are keen on that aggressive of a lift with that large of an implant so they may want to stage it. Have you scheduled any consults?

dd789 07-24-2019 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Linaki (Post 2958947)
My daughter had a benelli lift (donut) and implants at the same time. She regrets not going with a more aggressive lift. She had naturally large breasts but they were saggy from having twins and large weight loss. She now has even larger breasts that still sag. If you want a fake look you should really consider an anchor lift although I don't think most PS's are keen on that aggressive of a lift with that large of an implant so they may want to stage it. Have you scheduled any consults?

I havenít booked any consults yet. Still kinda researching. I am also pregnant right now, so will be waiting after I am done breast feeding. Iím in Canada so looking for the right surgeon, but thinking I will need to go to the states to be able to get the XL implant experts.

Linaki 07-24-2019 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by dd789 (Post 2958949)
I havenít booked any consults yet. Still kinda researching. I am also pregnant right now, so will be waiting after I am done breast feeding. Iím in Canada so looking for the right surgeon, but thinking I will need to go to the states to be able to get the XL implant experts.

Got it. Yes, there are no PS's in Canada who do XL. Canadians usually come to the US for that.

Lennev 07-24-2019 08:29 PM

I had a Benelli lift and 550cc implants at the same time. Apparently most doctors wonít do more than 425cc max with a lift at the same time for fear of the heavy implants stretching the lift incisions. But my surgeon was well experienced with doing BA & Lift combined surgeries with implants much larger than mine so I went for it. Zero regrets. A year later you couldnít see the scars and my breasts are exactly what I wanted! Just be sure you get the correct lift for your anatomy. The Benelli is rarely suited to anyone unless you have very minimal need for a lift or are already lacking lower pole tissue like I was which makes other lift techniques totally inappropriate. Most women with your current large breast size would be looking at a Anchor lift. Lollipop at best and thatís pushing it.

Anyway, yes, you can find Surgeons willing to do a lift at the same time as 800cc implants. IF and only if 800cc implants are compatible with your anatomy though. If the 800ís arenít the appropriate size for your BWD, they may want you to do the surgeries separately. Best luck to you!

peruviansexy 07-25-2019 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by dd789 (Post 2958945)
Thanks for the reply. Good to know. I want high profile. I am after that fake look.
What is the donut lift in comparison to others?

well for me they cut around my nipple and made it smaller and just got rid of the sag.
forgot to add that i had minimal sad on one breast than the other. and do the donut lift was ideal for me.

dd789 07-25-2019 03:48 PM

Iím thinking I would need a pretty aggressive lift, especially for the look that Iím after. Multiple stages will probably be what I end up doing... especially wanting to be in the XL category. Not sure if I will be satisfied at 800cc either. I tried doing rice sizers and I like the size, but ideally would want to be larger than that. I know boob greed will take over for me.

LucyEBR 07-25-2019 04:09 PM

I had a lollipop lift and 750 ultra high profile at the same time. Unfortunately, it was a bit much for me and I had to have the implants removed and put in at a later time. If I was to do it again, I would do it in stages. Even though I have one more small revision, Iíd do it all again. I love having big full boobs.

dd789 07-26-2019 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by LucyEBR (Post 2958974)
I had a lollipop lift and 750 ultra high profile at the same time. Unfortunately, it was a bit much for me and I had to have the implants removed and put in at a later time. If I was to do it again, I would do it in stages. Even though I have one more small revision, Iíd do it all again. I love having big full boobs.

Thatís too bad you had to have them removed. I am anxious to book some consults and see what I can get done!