Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CC Amount / Size Use this forum to discuss cc amounts and implant size.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NJGal
Old 02-13-2019, 05:37 PM   #1  

lilbit88 is on a distinguished road

HELP! Surgery in less than a Month!

Iím 5í6 and about 120 pounds. I am scheduled for my BA in less than a month.... right now I wear a 30B but I honestly donít think Iím that big. Hereís my question. Has anyone gone from being around my size to adding 325ish ccís? If so, what size bra are you in now? I did the rice test with about 350 ccís and they looked huge and it kind of freaked me out!!!
lilbit88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:30 AM   #2  

Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,365 Posts
Cherry.Pie is a name known to allCherry.Pie is a name known to allCherry.Pie is a name known to allCherry.Pie is a name known to allCherry.Pie is a name known to allCherry.Pie is a name known to all
Sizing is a worry i went back and forth between two sizes and nearly drove myself mad, 325cc is not a very large implant. I think that we are used to seeing ourselves with smaller breasts, and anything bigger that's not our familiar body image, can take time for our mind and eyes to get comfortable with.

Because rice sizers sit on top of the body they can feel bulky, and they may not have given you an accurate looking size. I don't know if you took pics of breasts that you liked to your Plastic Surgeon, they can give him an idea of what your hoping to achieve! he can then suggest a CC amount to help you reach your goal, based on your measurements.

I think 325cc will not be huge with your stats, if in doubt go back and consult with your Doctor again, but i would go with his recommendation.
Cherry.Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:26 PM   #3  

NJGal will become famous soon enough
Hello, We have similar stats and I also started a 30B. I agree with Cherry Pie that the sizers seemed huge because we arenít used to having breasts. DId you take goal pics to your PS? How would you describe the look you are hoping for? I wanted a very full breast that was still proportionate with my body. I thought Iíd wind up with 350cc HPs but actually got 425cc HPs. I measure a 30DDD.

Try not to get hung up on bra size...I almost had a heart attack when I heard the implant size and first measured myself. But the look is spot-on with what I wanted, and my PS explained why the implants are so big (itís technical...my ribcage angles backwards and the bigger implant fills up the ďspaceĒ). Iíve got pics posted if youíd like to see, just send me a friend request. Good luck!!
Cherry.Pie and peruviansexy like this.
NJGal is offline   Reply With Quote
04-24-2019 05:03 PM
Paid Advertisement