Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CC Amount / Size Use this forum to discuss cc amounts and implant size.

My BA is in two days and I canít decide on cc!

Old 05-19-2020, 10:41 AM

Cassl22 is on a distinguished road
My BA is in two days and I canít decide on cc!

I am having my breast augmentation 5-21-2020 (in two days) and Iím really nervous because I have no idea what outcome to expect. I am 5ft and 95lbs. My doctor suggests 300 cc ULTRA high profile under the muscle silicone implants. Iím worried I might be smaller than Iím wanting (which is a decent C cup) and have been wondering if I should do 325cc. Iím wondering if anyone is maybe a similar body size as me and what your experience was? Any advice would be appreciated!
Old 05-19-2020, 01:09 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
You are quite small but 25cc is merely 1.5 tbsp of extra boob. If you dont want to increase by 60-120cc (a full cup size) I would stick with the 300s.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Melanincurls_XL View Post
You are quite small but 25cc is merely 1.5 tbsp of extra boob. If you dont want to increase by 60-120cc (a full cup size) I would stick with the 300s.
I might do that, thank you!
Old 05-19-2020, 03:23 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Cassl22 View Post
I am having my breast augmentation 5-21-2020 (in two days) and Iím really nervous because I have no idea what outcome to expect. I am 5ft and 95lbs. My doctor suggests 300 cc ULTRA high profile under the muscle silicone implants. Iím worried I might be smaller than Iím wanting (which is a decent C cup) and have been wondering if I should do 325cc. Iím wondering if anyone is maybe a similar body size as me and what your experience was? Any advice would be appreciated!
you wont notice a difference either way. put them side by side on the table. you wouldnt be able to tell which is which.

for your stats, 300 would be just fine. im bigger in stats than you are (5'4", 120lbs) and i have 350HP silicone unders. i got the "full c cup" LOOK i was after. im not a "c cup" but i LOOK it. thats all that matters. actual cup/bra size doesnt matter
Old 05-19-2020, 05:14 PM

Iím sure youíre right. Thank you!!
Old 05-20-2020, 02:35 PM

bourbonandblond is on a distinguished road
The nice thing about high and ultra high profile implants is the forward projection. You get a lot more bang for your buck, cc-wise, since the amount of ccs will look comparatively fuller on you. Especially since you have a small frame to begin with.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:46 PM

Maman-de-3 will become famous soon enough
This chart can help you. I don't know your size now but you can give you an idea with this table. If you need help to read this chart, feel free to ask and I will give you my input. Is not the true, but for me, it's work twice...

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...ize-291358.jpg

Old 05-20-2020, 03:31 PM

MommaTo3Boys is on a distinguished road
You are tiny. Iím much taller at 5í8Ē but Iím very athletic and weigh only about 114/115. I have 375cc hp implants. I got them 6 years ago when I weighed about ten pounds more. I will say this- now that Iíve lost weight, the implants look HUGE on me. They are very obviously fake. Even with my height. Iím all boob 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, I love them, but I canít hide them. They were not as obvious when I had an extra ten pounds on my frame. Iím not sure of your build, but if you have a small bone structure, I think the 300s would be perfect. It really depends on the look you are after. Good luck!
Old 05-20-2020, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by MommaTo3Boys View Post
You are tiny. Iím much taller at 5í8Ē but Iím very athletic and weigh only about 114/115. I have 375cc hp implants. I got them 6 years ago when I weighed about ten pounds more. I will say this- now that Iíve lost weight, the implants look HUGE on me. They are very obviously fake. Even with my height. Iím all boob 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, I love them, but I canít hide them. They were not as obvious when I had an extra ten pounds on my frame. Iím not sure of your build, but if you have a small bone structure, I think the 300s would be perfect. It really depends on the look you are after. Good luck!
That makes sense! Thanks so much 😊
Old 05-20-2020, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Maman-de-3 View Post
This chart can help you. I don't know your size now but you can give you an idea with this table. If you need help to read this chart, feel free to ask and I will give you my input. Is not the true, but for me, it's work twice...

I tried looking at the chart, thank you by the way, but it is kind of confusing. Iím starting with about a 32a (basically nothing). What do you think?
Old 05-20-2020, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by bourbonandblond View Post
The nice thing about high and ultra high profile implants is the forward projection. You get a lot more bang for your buck, cc-wise, since the amount of ccs will look comparatively fuller on you. Especially since you have a small frame to begin with.
So do you think since Iím getting the ultra high, that it will look bigger than the high or moderate of the same amount of cc?
Old 05-20-2020, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Maman-de-3 View Post

Thanks for the chart! It is confusing though. Iím starting with a 32A, basically nothing. So what do you think?
Old 05-22-2020, 04:44 PM

bourbonandblond is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cassl22 View Post
So do you think since Iím getting the ultra high, that it will look bigger than the high or moderate of the same amount of cc?
I think so. If I understand it right, you could end up with a comparatively larger cup size compared to your band size, than if you did like moderate profile.
If you've already had your BA, sorry I missed this! I'm recovering from mine still. I hope you get the results you want <3
Old 05-23-2020, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by bourbonandblond View Post
I think so. If I understand it right, you could end up with a comparatively larger cup size compared to your band size, than if you did like moderate profile.
If you've already had your BA, sorry I missed this! I'm recovering from mine still. I hope you get the results you want <3
I did have mine two days ago! We went with the 320 cc and even though Iím still in a lot of pain and swollen and uncomfortable, I think Iím going to love them! Thanks and I hope yours turned out great too!!