Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CC Amount / Size Use this forum to discuss cc amounts and implant size.

Will I get the results I wanted?

Old 07-26-2020, 08:59 AM

MsKoffing is on a distinguished road
Will I get the results I wanted?

I was a 40b (full b) and I got extra high profile 375cc silicone breast implants. I really wanted a full D with projection.

Anyone get this result from 375cc extra high profile implants??

5'5
200lbs
Old 07-27-2020, 04:42 AM

BasketballGirl is on a distinguished road
Iíd say first thing is donít think about bra size, think about how you want to look. Theyíre not perfect, but rice sizers might give you a reasonable idea.

Having said that, it might also be worth double checking your bra size as lots of people wear the wrong size (I now know I did).

If you are a 40b, then Iím not sure extra high profile would be right. I think they are for quite narrow ladies. Maybe mod+ would be better, though your ps could advice better.

Finally then roughly 200cc gains a cup size I think (little more than a cup at smaller sizes, less than a cup if bigger) so roughly Iíd guess it would just about gain 2 cup sizes. But donít focus on that! Focus on how you want to look.
Old 07-28-2020, 07:02 AM

SammiNYC is on a distinguished road
I'm like a 32 or 34A, and my doctor said unless I went super big I couldn't do high profile.. That at 300cc they would be way too narrow for me. So with you being a 40B, I cannot imagine that any high profile implant would work well. You seem more like a candidate for moderate or moderate plus.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:22 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
I agree with BasketballGirl and above you should consider Moderate Profile possibly 400cc. 25cc is just an extra tbsp more of boob but granted if you want a fuller look without the higher profile.