Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CC Amount / Size Use this forum to discuss cc amounts and implant size.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kitkatkt21

Tall Girl!!

Old 01-07-2022, 11:25 PM

kitkatkt21 is on a distinguished road
Tall Girl!!

It seems the average on here is talked about alot 200-400cc range but let's not forget the tall gals. (A little harder to find similar stats)

I'm 5'11 and 3/4ths (hence why I normally just say 6'0)
I didn't think I'd go over 400cc because my mom has 450 and honestly I don't want to look as big as her but she's 5'3, her frame is so much tinier.
I tried on 400cc and it was an instant no. Lol.. like why spend money on something that makes me look no different really.
I'm doing 500-550 cc silicone unders next Wednesday!! 1/12/22
Anybody have similar stats that have healed ?

twinpearls likes this.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:49 PM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
I don't have your stats, nor do I have my implants yet. But boob greed is real! ;-) It sounds like 400 was definitely not enough for your frame. LOL!

One other thing I'd add is the "unders" tend to get squished slightly by the pec muscle after implanting. So whatever it looks like in the consultation in your hand, may look slightly smaller once inserted.

Congrats on the new forthcoming twins!
Old 01-14-2022, 08:36 AM

Dulce is on a distinguished road
I had my consultation this week. I'm 5'9" 145 lbs and have been looking at all the before and afters for other tall women. Anything less than 400 seemed to not make a super noticeable difference. So I head into the office with 450-500 in mind to get the look I want. My surgeon takes my measurements and completely crushes my soul when she tells me my width is too narrow and my skin is already tight so if I go over 325-350 I'm getting into the risk for synmastia (uniboob).

Old 01-14-2022, 04:19 PM

Natali is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
I had my consultation this week. I'm 5'9" 145 lbs and have been looking at all the before and afters for other tall women. Anything less than 400 seemed to not make a super noticeable difference. So I head into the office with 450-500 in mind to get the look I want. My surgeon takes my measurements and completely crushes my soul when she tells me my width is too narrow and my skin is already tight so if I go over 325-350 I'm getting into the risk for synmastia (uniboob).
Go on more consults and see what they say.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:42 PM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
I think you need to shop around with other surgeons. Going "by the book," your surgeon wants to ensure your implants fit your anatomy. But there are plenty of women who go XL successfully (not saying you are going that large). And you have to ask yourself how their XL implants fit their width. The answer is: they don't. The point is, you can exceed your chest's width, but you have to find a surgeon willing to do it, and comfortable with it. There is no law or mandate that says you have to stay within your chest's width. And as for tight skin...that usually means the outcome will be very nice and perky, which most women prefer. If done properly, by a surgeon that knows what they're doing, the skin can be stretched to accomodate a larger implant. Again, it sounds like you are talking with a rather conservative surgeon. You may need to shop some more.