Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum CC Amount / Size > Downsize/Explant

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Downsize/Explant This forum will be for discussing the special concerns that go with downsizing or explanting.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SCR

Breast deflation and downsize

Old 09-23-2021, 06:51 AM
SCR

SCR is on a distinguished road
Breast deflation and downsize

Iím so glad I found this forum! I had planned on having an explant and had my saline breast implants (250cc) deflated first so I could see how they looked. I expected to be flat chested but I am very concave now. Itís been 4 weeks and I hoped they would fluff back up but they arenít. I am having a lift since I have breastfed two babies. My doctor gave me three choicesÖ1. Have a fat transfer to fill out the space in the upper pole. 2. Have another implant put in just smaller to fill in the space. 3. Have the lift and no implant and I will be left very flat chested.

I am 5í5 123lbs. I was hoping to just not have to do anything but a lift but I am not liking the look right now. Has anyone experienced this? Iím looking at putting in 190cc silicone implants in moderate profile. I donít mind being small chested, I just want to look natural. Do you think this would help? Iím still debating if I should just have them removed and leave it alone.
Old 09-24-2021, 06:51 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
I don't have my implants yet, so I cannot empathize. However, I have seen a fair number of explants in my years of research. It seems that most turn out the way you explained; i.e., very flat and deflated. Yes, it seems many of them require a lift afterward, especially if the woman had very large implants.

I'm curious why you are getting an explant. But even more perplexing is option 2, getting implants put back in (usually, but not always, an explant infers the woman does not want implants at all anymore). So I believe that would leave you either with option 1 (fat transfer) or option 3 (lift w/no implant & very flat chested). Personally, I'd probably lean towards option 1 and would hunt ferociously to find a surgeon who does very good work with this method, in hopes of regaining my feminine curves.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:58 AM
SCR

SCR is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your help! I was getting them taken out because I had a capsular contracture on one breast. I planned on just leaving them out but didnít realize the results I would get after. I had no idea they would be so deflated! I am planning on having a lift regardless of what I do.

twinpearls likes this.