Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grnfox

Searching a Face Lift and eye lift PS

Old 05-09-2016, 11:00 PM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
Post Searching a Face Lift and eye lift PS

So my aunt(who is in her late 50's), asked me to help her find a good PS to do her FL and upper eye lift. I personally like my surgeon who did my nose revision for face lifts, and found another one well known for eyes.

Has anyone here had any of these procedures and happy with? Please throw me a few names. She's in NJ, but I think she's willing to travel.

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
Have her check out Goesel Anson in Las Vegas. She does amazing work and specializes specifically in plastic surgery of the face. I know two people who have seen her-one for an upper blepheroplasty and one for a FL. Both have amazing results and raved about Dr. Anson's demeanor.

http://www.plasticsurgeryvegas.com/about/surgeons/anson

SeekAndDestroy likes this.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:48 AM

jez11138 is on a distinguished road
Amazing doctor, but far from her location.

The surgeon who did my facelift, and my boobs, is in Albuquerque so it would be quite a trip, but he's listed by the AAPS as one of the best in the country. His name is Aaron Mayberry. His results are amazingly natural, nobody can tell I've had work done. My scars are minimal and all behind my ears, except for a tiny one under my chin; I also had throat lipo and a neck lift and I think the chin scar is from that.
I'm sorry that I don't have good before and after pictures, I don't have many photos of myself, but he's got good online albums. And to top it off, his bedside manner is second to none. My cousin is going to be flying in from Maryland to have him do her face lift next spring.

https://www.mayberryplasticsurgery.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to jez11138 For This Useful Post: