Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By valheru
  • 2 Post By dreamer5

I want a nose job but I'm so worried about the stares + whispers behind my back...

Old 07-21-2016, 03:00 PM

PorcelainPeach will become famous soon enough
I want a nose job but I'm so worried about the stares + whispers behind my back...

I have a dorsal hump. It could be a lot worse but it's definitely there along with a downward tipping end of the nose. It's been my biggest insecurity my whole life. Family + SO say there is nothing wrong with my nose, but if that were true...that wouldn't have been the "go to" everytime I was picked on in my youth or made fun of as an adolescent. I am getting my boobs done in late September and I'm thrilled! This is not something that concerns me in the slightest because it's just considered the norm nowadays. People may talk, but that doesn't matter to me..because I feel like boobs don't change me that much. A normal nose, though, could change my appearance in a huge way.

Did any of you struggle with this? Not necessarily with a nose, but any plastic surgery. I am so worried that I will be ridiculed but it's something I've always struggled with...and when someone asked me the other day, "Did you break your nose when you played softball?" It hurt in a major way. I've never broken my nose. It's assumed.

I think it's very easy for a beautiful person to ridicule another because they get plastic surgery but some of us aren't blessed naturally in that way..or someone who can't afford to make the changes to make comments knowing they'd do the same if they were able.....I've learned I could get this procedure along with my BA and I am suddenly extremely considering it.

My question really is...those of you that felt this way...what made you do it anyways? was the backlash what you thought it'd be?

I've always thought if my boyfriend and I weren't together and nothing held me here, I'd get a nose job and move away where no one would know the difference.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:02 PM

valheru is on a distinguished road
I'm getting rhinoplasty in November and yeah I've been a bit worried about what people will think or say behind my back. I've told them I'm taking a month off for a surgery but not said what it was. It's a little nerve wracking.

I had my boobs done years ago though and best thing I ever did. Never told work about it either but I feel like BA is way more normal (#1 surgery in the US) than face surgeries. =/

PorcelainPeach likes this.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:06 PM

dreamer5 is on a distinguished road
Ladies, do not be afraid of getting a rhino. Getting a rhino was the best thing besides getting my BA. I had a septoplasty and a rhino. I had a huge bump in my nose due to years of wearing glasses and it was extremely wide! I'm really happy with the results and I feel so much better. Who cares about what other people think - it's all about your happiness in the end.

BooBitties and KittyLuvr like this.