Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Linaki

Best Houston rhino surgeon

Old 09-24-2016, 05:12 PM

Daisy_flower13 is on a distinguished road
Best Houston rhino surgeon

I have a sever deviated septum and was wondering if anyone new of a surgeon in Houston that does a really good job with that. Thank you
Old 09-24-2016, 06:22 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Daisy_flower13 View Post
I have a sever deviated septum and was wondering if anyone new of a surgeon in Houston that does a really good job with that. Thank you
I had mine done by an ENT which is usually the route it's done. Are you wanting an ENT or PS? I'm assuming you want your insurance to cover it? I work at a major hospital in Houston and can give you names of ENT surgeons that are top docs. Let me know.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-24-2016, 06:29 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
If you're really set on a PS I can highly recommend one that is a facial plastic surgeon who is ENT trained.

Etai Funk

http://www.funkfacialplastics.com/

KayKay1206 likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE