Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By BooBitties
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 2 Post By Linaki

Chin Lipo - HELP!

Old 10-14-2016, 03:52 PM

Finallyfree is on a distinguished road
Chin Lipo - HELP!

Hi guys. Its been forever since i signed in. My boobs are now over 2 years mine, and i love them so much!
Anyway, I am looking into doing some chin lipo now, and I am wishing there was a site for just chin lipo. lol
I am having a hard time finding before and afters for surgeons in my area. I find necklifts and body lipo, but gallerys for chin lipo are seeming hard to find. Just wondering if anyone else has had this done or even knows a good surgeon in the Philadelphia area.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:10 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
There's a new procedure that looks like it works. It's called Kybella https://www.mykybella.com/ I've cosidered it, but haven't really researched it yet.

KayKay1206 likes this.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:37 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
There's a new procedure that looks like it works. It's called Kybella https://www.mykybella.com/ I've cosidered it, but haven't really researched it yet.
yes! there's a couple drs around my area who offer this that im wanting to consider! if you do before i do, keep me updated!

BooBitties likes this.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:11 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
All the cool kids are doing Kybella.

BooBitties likes this.

Last edited by Linaki; 10-14-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-14-2016, 07:47 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
All the cool kids are doing Kybella.
but.does.it.work!?!? LOL
Old 10-14-2016, 08:17 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
but.does.it.work!?!? LOL
The reviews look pretty positive. It's only FDA approved for this exact purpose. Of all the plastic surgery I could use double chin is not one I need. Rhinoplasty, neck lift, eyelids, the list goes on lol.

BooBitties and KayKay1206 like this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE