Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

dr grigoryants

Old 05-10-2017, 08:55 AM

babyg is on a distinguished road
dr grigoryants

Hello, so I am still on the hunt for a rhinoplasty suregon. Does anyone have experience with dr grigoryants?
I love his before and after pictures but, what concerns me is that he is not a certified facial plastic surgeon.
What do you think?
Old 05-11-2017, 08:44 AM

babyg is on a distinguished road
Welp I had a consultation with him he wants 9,800$
Old 09-29-2017, 12:07 PM

_rachel will become famous soon enough
I love his noses. Although he gives everyone the same nose. I had a consult with him and was given a quote of $10k for primary rhinoplasty. I saw a couple of reviews around the same time where patients of his experienced pretty severe complications and ended up going with a different surgeon. I am not happy with my result and will be getting a revision. He is one of the surgeons I'm considering for secondary, but I'm looking for others too.

From my research, the expected qualification for a rhinoplasty surgeon would be board certification in facial plastic surgery OR plastic surgery. Dr. Grigoryants is certified by ABPS and ASPS. He also performs a high volume of rhinoplasties and they are a large percentage of his practice so I would feel confident in his ability as a surgeon.

I'll give you an update if I proceed with him. Is there anyone else on your list?
Old 10-25-2017, 04:04 PM

dreamer5 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by babyg View Post
Hello, so I am still on the hunt for a rhinoplasty suregon. Does anyone have experience with dr grigoryants?
I love his before and after pictures but, what concerns me is that he is not a certified facial plastic surgeon.
What do you think?
I've heard good things but I would HIGHLY recommend my dr. He did a great job on my rhino and I did not take any pain medication (not even ibuprofen). He also does closed rhinos which is somewhat rare because it takes a lot of skill to do it. PM me if you want more info