Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Someone please help! Chin implant size

Old 04-17-2018, 10:49 PM

BMWGirl69 is on a distinguished road
Someone please help! Chin implant size

Getting rhinoplasty on May 16th super excited that I'm finally going through with it I've wanted to do it for years now but was to chicken to do it. My surgery is 4 weeks away and now I'm thinking about adding a chin implant with my surgery I've tried to research this but can barely find any info on sizing!!! I want a major sleek chiseled model look to my face so I'm thinking of asking my ps for a large one! Does anyone have any pics before afters of medium / large chin implants ?
Also what are some of the risks with getting chin implant do they have to be replaced ever? Or is it a life long thing?
I've heard that they have silicone and medepore which is better ?
Like I said I have been trying to research and time is running out for me to decide if I want to do it or not .

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-18-2018, 10:55 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Do you know what brand your surgeon uses? I found the size charts for Implant Tech: https://www.implantech.com/newsite/60-chin-implants

You will need to click each picture for the dimensions, but I don't think you should put too much thought into the size of the implants. Breast implant sizing is hard/confusing enough, I can't imagine how hard picking out a chin implant would be. I would find pics of what you want and let your surgeon figure the specifics out. This may help: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3792756/

Before and after pics: Chin | Implantech

You shouldn't need to replace it, unless you are unhappy with the size, of course.

Last edited by BooBitties; 04-18-2018 at 10:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BooBitties For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 04:14 PM

BMWGirl69 is on a distinguished road
Omg thank you so much that info helped me out a lot

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-18-2018, 05:28 PM

95Jules will become famous soon enough
No personal experience but just wanted to say I am sooooo jealous lol good for you girl!!!! Best of luck xox
The Following User Says Thank You to 95Jules For This Useful Post: