Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree1Likes

DIY plastic surgery fillers VIDEO

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-30-2010, 03:25 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
DIY plastic surgery fillers VIDEO

This is why you should never try any "plastic surgery" procedure YOURSELF. Go to a DOCTOR and have it done.

The video below is a news segment (from 20/20, I believe) about ordering injectible fillers online and injecting them yourself. There's also a portion of the video dedicated to people ordering chemical peels and doing them at home. In the most outrageous part, it shows a Japanese model that injected her face with silicone and cooking oil, with devastating results (see for yourself).

The moral of the story is that you should never try to get out cheap by doing DIY procedures. By doing so, you're taking serious risks and it will cost much more to try to heal the damage you do to yourself...and there's no guarantee that will even be possible.

NOTE: discountmedspa.com appears to be no longer available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kjeeo3qAFM
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBI_BA_Info For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
The video below shows more about the former model that injected herself with blackmarket silicone, and cooking oil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_018vzHJlc4&NR=1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBI_BA_Info For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 03:54 PM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
Wow!!! I am flabbergasted...

I microderm my own face, but it is with a kit from Mary Kay... not the stuff used in spas and drs offices...

With all of this said... people should always make sure that the person working on them is licensed/certified in the procedure... something as simple as a Spa grade chemical peel, microderm or even body treatment could cause serious injury if not administered properly
Old 04-30-2010, 03:55 PM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
OBTW I saw you post this on FB and hopped on here to search for the thread
Old 04-30-2010, 04:05 PM

Jetison will become famous soon enough
omg... i am pretty opinionated and chatty.... but that has left me speachless. and a little sick to my stomache.

i saw a couple on vanity insanity once that injected blackmarket botox and it turned out to be 20,000 times the poison of a pharmaceutical shot. They were the first ppl either ever, or in the USA, to survive that advanced of a state of botulism poisoning!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:07 PM

TrickyNikki will become famous soon enough
Oh my gosh. I dont even know what to say. That Korean woman was so beautiful! I hate that people get sucked into this stuff just to save money.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jetison View Post
omg... i am pretty opinionated and chatty.... but that has left me speachless. and a little sick to my stomache.

i saw a couple on vanity insanity once that injected blackmarket botox and it turned out to be 20,000 times the poison of a pharmaceutical shot. They were the first ppl either ever, or in the USA, to survive that advanced of a state of botulism poisoning!
What's "Vanity Insanity"? Is it a TV show, and if so, what channel does that come on?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gypsyrose View Post
OBTW I saw you post this on FB and hopped on here to search for the thread
Yay for Facebook!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 PM

Jetison will become famous soon enough
Yea it is a TV show... i think it's bravo or tlc?? more likely bravo...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jetison For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 04:18 PM
♥ All paid for All mine ♥

Black Panther will become famous soon enough
holy cow that is just awful poor girl...

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2010, 04:23 PM

amermaidseyez is on a distinguished road
wow! i know there are people in the world willing to try anything, especially to "save" money, but really? very sad to see the results ... One has to make their safety and health a priority...not just simply make the cost a priority, in my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to amermaidseyez For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 04:50 PM

BV0405 is on a distinguished road
Holy cow..Poor things. Really makes me sad to see such beautiful people try to save a few dollars that way.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:56 PM

cali74 is on a distinguished road
I shouldn't even be allowed to do my own hair let alone diy fillers. Theres a reason people go to school you have to learn how to do things.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Fancift

FanciFt is on a distinguished road
OH MY~~~Speechless.
I live in Texas and had never heard of this....
Old 04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
♥♡~Live Beautifully~♡♥

Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough
I would never ever even try to inject myself. Omg! What were these women thinking? It's not worth the risk!

That poor girl...silicone and cooking oil!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by *PinkGlitter* View Post
I would never ever even try to inject myself. Omg! What were these women thinking? It's not worth the risk!

That poor girl...silicone and cooking oil!
Yeah, I just don't get it. First of all, I'd never buy silicone unless I needed it for HOME diy projects. Secondly, why would anyone think it's ok to inject themselves with cooking oil? I mean honestly. What goes thru people's minds before they do soemthing so stupid? I just can't wrap my head around it.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:34 PM

dizir is on a distinguished road
Wow just wow that is all I can say. We all want to look our best but some time people can get so obsessed with what they believe to be perfection that there is no limit to what they will do. I hope as many people see this as possible, we are all beautiful and we all need to know and accept that. We can never look like some else so we shoudl just be the best us we can be..
Old 04-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Another Revis Girl - Live Beautifully!

Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough Lizabet is a jewel in the rough
OMG - those videos were beyond disturbing. The things people do in the name of vanity!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
♥♡~Live Beautifully~♡♥

Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Yeah, I just don't get it. First of all, I'd never buy silicone unless I needed it for HOME diy projects. Secondly, why would anyone think it's ok to inject themselves with cooking oil? I mean honestly. What goes thru people's minds before they do soemthing so stupid? I just can't wrap my head around it.
I haven't got a clue what goes through their mind?? It's just mind baffling...She was such a pretty girl too.

I just don't get it???

I'm Botox junkie,I can't go without my treatment...but there's no way on God's green earth would I dream of injecting myself.I don't care how much cheaper it is! I can't stand the site of needles anyways!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by *PinkGlitter* View Post
I haven't got a clue what goes through their mind?? It's just mind baffling...She was such a pretty girl too.

I just don't get it???

I'm Botox junkie,I can't go without my treatment...but there's no way on God's green earth would I dream of injecting myself.I don't care how much cheaper it is! I can't stand the site of needles anyways!
Needles don't bother me too much....as long as I don't watch them stick me with it! So that pretty much rules out any DIY injections for me.

I think that people that do this type of thing have to be either incredibily naive, really desperate, plan stupid, or all of the above. It's very sad.
Reply Subscribe