Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Facial Plastic Surgery

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facial Plastic Surgery This forum covers all major facial plastic surgery such as face lifts, brow lifts, neck lifts, etc.

Like Tree1Likes

DIY plastic surgery fillers VIDEO

Reply Subscribe
Old 04-30-2010, 07:38 PM
♥♡~Live Beautifully~♡♥

Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Needles don't bother me too much....as long as I don't watch them stick me with it! So that pretty much rules out any DIY injections for me.

I think that people that do this type of thing have to be either incredibily naive, really desperate, plan stupid, or all of the above. It's very sad.
I think it's all of the above!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-30-2010, 08:28 PM

honda is on a distinguished road
Wow. I would NEVER EVER think to inject something into my face myself. I'm not a doctor and I'm not trained. With that said, I can't believe the devastating effects of people that did do that. Live and learn for them I suppose. Thanks for sharing the video.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:57 PM

amandaxo is on a distinguished road
Omg! I could never inject myself with anything! This is insane...I can't believe the crazy things people do for beauty, when really they get burned! WOW!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:42 PM

WA637 is on a distinguished road
wow thats REALLY sad. It doesnt duprise me so much that these products are being sold online, but really scary that it can seem safe enough to some people that end up buying and trying. Im so glad you posted this becasue it may have even saved one person from trying it.

WA637's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-01-2010, 07:15 AM

Cait is on a distinguished road
Wow....just wow...

That's really sad. I feel bad for the people who were harmed by the DIY stuff, but I guess they really did bring it upon themselves. I will definitely be going to my PS for all my cosmetic procedures, no matter what! I do NOT want to end up looking like that poor Korean woman--she was gorgeous before!

And that woman selling stuff on the internet should be ashamed of herself! Any sensible person would know you can't sell that sort of thing without a prescription OR on the internet. It really disturbs me to know the harm that people will put others in just to make a buck.

**stepping off my soapbox**
Old 05-03-2010, 09:11 AM

hollis is on a distinguished road
wow

now that is going to far. cooking oil? how could anyone possibly think that is ok.

as far as im concerned, if ps's have to go to school many many years to learn to do what they do, i would never even think that i could do it on my own. IF i were ever that dumb, the shotty packaging would raise a red flag...or so one would think.

sad. sick.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 AM

Wisconsingal25 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for showing me this. I actually thought about doing the dyi face peels. Thanks for showing me this. You probably saved my face.

Wisconsingal25's plastic surgeon is Alan N. Larsen M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 AM

AANoMore is on a distinguished road
This is just crazy to even think of doing these procedures on yourself.

Although, that Korean model made a very very very bad decision to inject herself with cooking oil, can not believe she did, imagine the emotional pain she must be going through each time she sees herself in the mirror, a constant reminder of the bad decision she made and how she must agonize over regretting that decision, each day now for the rest of her life.

It was brave of her to share the video, so that people can see her results and hopefully will discourage anyone from ever trying this on them selves.

And to the woman who was selling these products should be ashamed of herself to sell these toxins to the public. If she wants to be that stupid to inject herself, that is one thing but to sell these products to other people and jeopardize others is just plain unbelievable to me.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Loving the new boobs!

Sugarlove will become famous soon enough Sugarlove will become famous soon enough
That crap is like cigarettes...shouldnt be available cause its terribly harmful but since they are people buy them and have to take responsibility for the consequences. Sad that money comes before safety.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:29 PM

MontereyGirl is on a distinguished road
OMG....that is truly horrifying that people are that trusting and then get permanently disfigured all in the name of youth and saving money! I am speechless which is a rarity for me. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!! So scary.....
Old 05-15-2010, 09:01 AM

little angel is on a distinguished road
wow!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:48 AM

Sinfuldoll is on a distinguished road
I can't believe what happened to the korean womans face. :-( that is sook sad. People should know better! But I guess others get too caught up in perfection! Ughh that is really sad.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:59 AM

MsNiNi is on a distinguished road
HOLY MOLY!!!

That poor Korean lady! She was beautiful! And not to make light of her situation, but the "after" looks like Will Smith's character in the movie Hitched after he had that shell fish he was allergic to! That is so unfortunate!

I would be soooo upset with myself for doing some stupid mess like injecting myself with cooking oil. I fry chicken in cooking oil - the only place it belongs in my face is in my mouth on its way to my stomach!!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:31 AM

lfea1234 will become famous soon enough
Unbelieavalbe is all I can say!! I get fillers and botox and it never crossed my mind to do it myself. Unfortunatley I have to save up to do and there are lots of times I have to wait because money is truly needed for something else and that's just life. That poor Korean woman's face, I bet she would give anything to turn back the hands of time. I honestly have never seen anyone even with the worst of wrinkles look even remotely that bad, in fact sometimes wrinkles add character and wisdom to a person's face, IMO. I am sorry but I'll take my crowes feet any day over that woman's face.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:29 PM

Blondie0987 is on a distinguished road
OMG this is horrible! Why would you risk it just for some botox?! People are just crazy!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:15 PM

peach111 is on a distinguished road
that is terrible. like other people have said... this shows exactly why you should go to a board certified surgeon to get these things done.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Upgrade soon enough! 1200cc+. Hopefully a Revis girl soon

newyork_angel is on a distinguished road
That video is crazyyyy. I've never seen or heard of anything like that in my life. So sad that people are willing to risk their looks & lives just to save a couple of dollars. Meanwhile, in the end it cost them more money & their looks I don't know how people are even able to open up websites to sell fillers or ANY kind of injectables/ face peels for that matter. If it was that simple to do people wouldn't have to go through years or extensive training to learn everything the right way.. Coloring your hair yourself is one thing, but injecting yourself on your face especially with foreign substances is another. Seeing how bad that asian model's life is ruined devastates me..
Old 06-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Finally...celebrating my one year BOOBIVERSARY!!

WantzBigger is on a distinguished road
Thanks for posting that video. I am amazed at the limited thinking of some people. That model was beautiful. The silicone made her look like an old china doll, and then she still wanted more? Who would even think of putting cooking oil under their skin? Really makes you step back and think "what if". I am sure that I will leave it to the professionals.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:53 AM

finally2010 is on a distinguished road
wow i have never seen anything like that before! that is soooo scary. Why would cooking oil ever be a good idea to inject in your face. Not even gonna try to understand this....
Old 06-30-2010, 04:58 AM

MissJ is on a distinguished road
I'll never understand why some people prioritize cost over their health. What happened to that woman was tragic and something she can't come back from, I hope this video serves as a warning to those considering self injecting to save money.

Trained professionals know best!
Reply Subscribe