Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree2Likes

Gift ideas for friend who will undergo a BA soon

Old 11-22-2012, 06:21 PM

FL_princess is on a distinguished road
Gift ideas for friend who will undergo a BA soon

One of my closest friends is going to get a BA soon with the doctor who did mine since I had such a great experience. I would like to get her a gift or a small box with a few things in it. Any thoughts on what I could get her. I had already give her the list of post op care (straws, body pillow, soft cup bras, scar ointments, lotions, stool softener, nipple shields, jogging suit/button down tops, etc) aside from a VS gift card, what else could I get her?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-22-2012, 06:29 PM

kem57 is on a distinguished road
Maybe if there's a restaurant or take-out place she likes, you could get her a gift card there. She'll probably appreciate not having to prepare at least one meal
Or, you could see about booking a cleaning service for the week of/ after she recovers, so she doesn't have to mop or vacuum and has a little longer before having to start heavy house work!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:30 PM
No longer take off my boobs, with my bra!!

nlynn1 will become famous soon enough
a gift card to a nice bra shop or you can make up a little good box, lip chap, puzzle book, something sweet to nibble on, a magazine, a new hair band/tie if she has longer hair, costume jewlery (can never go wrong with that, LOL) warm fuzzy socks, a bell (to get her helpers to come running )
Old 11-22-2012, 06:44 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
one of my GF gave me a Edible Fruit Bouquet! I really enjoyed it

nlynn1 likes this.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:26 PM
***Researching to try again for a successful BA***

Sookie is on a distinguished road
My BF sent me an orchid with a balloon saying " thinking of you." It is so pretty and it reminds me of our friendship everyday
Old 11-22-2012, 11:36 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I would buy her a huge bra as a joke present and then buy her a real present too. I would make her up a gift basket with her favourite things like a lip balm or gloss in her favourite scent, maybe a body spray or small perfume and maybe something for her hair like a pretty headband or clip in flower. The gift voucher for VS is a nice idea but she may end up bigger than the sizes they carry especially if she is small around the back but if she likes their panties that's a great idea too

Gray420 likes this.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:53 PM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Nipple tassles sexxy

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Rihanna, my body idol

summerblush is on a distinguished road
Buy her some pretty nail polish colours and give her a mani to feel pampered

A hot beach towel? I guess it's off season for you in the US but I think it's very thoughtful and likely to get her excited for her new summer body!

Massage vouchers as she may feel sore post op?

And what girl wouldn't appreciate a nice pyjama set to feel comfy and homey in?

If you want to give her gifts that would be most practical and thoughtful for the recovery period I agree with kem's suggestions very much! Takeaway/ restaurant vouchers and cleaning services would be so appreciated. Perhaps download a bunch of series or movies onto a hard drive and let her have something awesome to watch while housebound
Old 11-23-2012, 02:38 AM

Lucky is on a distinguished road
You're SO sweet! Since I got my BA, I've been loving my foot bath soaks. Dr. Teal's Peppermint one is amazing. It smells/ feels like you're at the spa! =)