Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree103Likes
  • 55 Post By BFH
  • 1 Post By BFH
  • 1 Post By BFH

JBI on Instagram

Old 03-23-2014, 11:33 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
JBI on Instagram

Ladies, JBI has taken the plunge and joined Instagram. This is both for fun for our members and education. It will be member submissions, the content driven by you. You'll find us @jbiplasticsurgery

Some ideas of things that would make this a great resource:
Implant device cards (mine were posted as the first pictures )
Implant sizers, rice sizers, homemade sizers of any kind
Your consult pictures
You with your at home sizers
Before pictures, after pictures (I can do the merge work if you do not want to)
Photos taken through healing, even if you do not think they are pretty
Clothed pictures, bikini pictures, bra pictures, full body or torso, nude breasts must have nipples covered.

You MAY include your face, it is your choice. But please consider that it is the internet, your photo could become another woman's inspiration photo. Cute selfies that show your BA are welcome in whatever form you are comfortable sharing. JBI is not responsible for your privacy so please note if you send in a photo that needs editing for privacy.

If you submit a photo please review the Geo Tagging thread. This is very important to maintain your privacy. I do not have any form of location services enabled, my privacy as the poster will be protected. The individual submitting a photo needs to be responsible for ensuring their privacy.

Basic rules:
No nudity, IG requires nipples to be censored.
Only yourself in the photos (no family members or children)
Share only what you are comfortable with sharing.
Have fun!

How to submit a picture:
You can submit a picture by PMing here, emailing me ([email protected]), or if you have an instagram account you can tag us to share it or direct message.
When you submit your picture please include some details to tag. Tagging makes it easier to search instagram. Things to include are cc size, stats, PS name, saline/silicone, brand of implant, how long post op, and any other details.

*Please feel free to PM or post questions. I want this to be a fun resource for everyone, to help build a great source of beautiful clothed BA photos, but protecting our members is #1!

Last edited by BFH; 09-08-2016 at 12:04 PM.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 12:05 PM
BFH

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Just putting this to the top again.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-02-2017, 11:13 AM
BFH

Someone "liked" this post, reminding me to bump it up. Go give the JBI Insta a follow!

sweetsugar likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-19-2017, 09:23 PM
BFH

Quote a few new members, just giving this a bump for our newest members.

We are starting a few new series on the instagram, Mondays we will be doing recovery must haves. So all you recovery ladies take notes and snap a pic of your must have recovery items and send it in with a review.

We will also be doing stories, which is a set of photos (yay instagram feature!) to document your surgery. Proep, recovery, post op, whatever you want to share. Anyone can send in a BA story to share on IG!

Willowways likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-24-2017, 07:00 AM

Rescuedogs is on a distinguished road
Love Instagram 😍

This just made my day that you guys are on Instagram too!! <3
The Following User Says Thank You to Rescuedogs For This Useful Post:
BFH