Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

My pre-op is today - FINALLY!! I'm 5'7" #130 and looking at around 400cc textured

Old 05-12-2014, 09:20 AM

SofiaLoren is on a distinguished road
My pre-op is today - FINALLY!! I'm 5'7" #130 and looking at around 400cc textured

My first two consults were in the first week of April, the third (this surgeon) was in the second week of April... I know that's nothing compared to the timelines of many on this forum, but I feel like I've been waiting forever!!

When I scheduled surgery, my BA date was exactly 6 weeks away. Surgery is still 16 days away, but excited about the preop as we'll decide on size today, and of course in the time since my consult with this PS I've come up with a couple more questions to ask.

I like the look of the 350 & 400cc sizers at my consult, so thinking I'll go for the 400cc due to under the muscle loss.

At the consult with this PS, he totally sold me on anatomicals (which hadn't even occurred to me as an option before), but now I'm having second thoughts. While the risk of rotation or flipping is very small, I feel like it's just one more risk to layer over all the other small risks... you know? Even if we don't do anatomical/ shaped implants, I'm thinking I'd still like to go for textured. I believe this surgeon uses Sientra, so that cc warranty is a nice perk. We didn't talk profiles, but at other two consults the PSs were talking about high profile.

Last night I was having second thoughts about this surgery... why mess with my perfectly good (albeit small) boobs, etc, etc. Have had these second guessing moments a couple of times before, now back to being excited. Just 6 hours until preop... last step before surgery...