Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Bongodrums
  • 1 Post By moesmomma
  • 2 Post By hockeymom29
  • 2 Post By moesmomma
  • 1 Post By MyBAadventure
  • 1 Post By Darceyg

Boogie greed.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:20 PM

moesmomma is on a distinguished road
Boogie greed.

Hi ladies,
Here is my problem. I plan on getting my BA early next year. So I have been researching almost everyday. My boobie idle is Bianca Beauchamp. But the more I look (using mostly tumblr the bigger I want. Am I the only one? I have already talked to Dr Revis via email and we came up with 800cc. But I am starting to think bigger. Its kinda making me crazy.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:31 PM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by moesmomma View Post
Hi ladies,
Here is my problem. I plan on getting my BA early next year. So I have been researching almost everyday. My boobie idle is Bianca Beauchamp. But the more I look (using mostly tumblr the bigger I want. Am I the only one? I have already talked to Dr Revis via email and we came up with 800cc. But I am starting to think bigger. Its kinda making me crazy.
If anyone can get you as big as possible it will be him. I'm having my first BA in January for 800 because that's as big as any surgeon in GA will go for me. However, I will be having my first revision no later than a year post-BA with Revis so then I can be at least Jordan Carvers size and I'll probably have him do an internal bra procedure then because I will have the scar tissue for it by the (getting unders)I hope to only have 2 BA's; 3 tops. Remember, with XLs (700+) I hear you pretty much have to bank on at least one revision regardless. Good luck, I feel you on the boobie greed even before first BA

hockeymom29 and moesmomma like this.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:38 PM

Thanks Bongodrums. I put this is in the wrong forum. But I was hoping to only have to get one BA. At least in the short term. I am just confused now more than ever. Jordan has great boobs. I have some hips on me, not huge but curves like lady should. I just want to balance everything out with a little extra on top.

Bongodrums likes this.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:40 PM

hockeymom29 will become famous soon enough
I agree with Bongodrums. Bank on a second surgery. I see you have some good tissue to work with. Every person is different on how they carry cc's. For me I eat them up. For you, you might be huge and not what you want.

I say go with the 800ccs and see how you like them for at least a year. Its a big change. Clothes no longer fit, bras are hard to find, dealing with public as well as your family. I never had back pain pre-ba, and now I do.

Also going too big too fast can lead to stretch marks and complications. Let your skin stretch and adjust to the new size. And then if you want another surgery you can pin point more to the cc amount you want. Some PS's will even go back in and add more saline to your implants.

Good luck with your choice!

moesmomma and Bongodrums like this.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanks hockeymom. I guess i will just let the boobie god figure it out. His work is amazing. So I am sure he will figure out how big I can go. Its just that some days my 800cc sizers just don't look that big. Lol

hockeymom29 and Bongodrums like this.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:17 PM

MyBAadventure is on a distinguished road
I felt the same way. Ultimately, in my situation, my doc put in the largest implant I could carry (skin and tissue-wise at this point). He said we could talk about upgrading in a year.

Since Dr. Revis is a god in the boobie world, just trust him. If nothing else, go as big as you can now and give it some time to mull over your revision to get bigger.

moesmomma likes this.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:25 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
It will really be a matter of whether he can fit that in on the first time. I am very close to your size and I got 371 on my first and then upgraded to 500 7 months later. I'm fine with this size but there is no way I could have gotten 800+ in one shot. Not to say its impossible. Have you talked to Dr. R about it yet?
Old 11-11-2014, 06:41 PM

Darceyg is on a distinguished road
I say go for the look you want and if it's achieveable, Revis will get you there. I had a donut lift & 800ccs for my first BA. I'm more than happy with the size. I can play them up & play them down. For work attire, I probably look like a D cup. For at home attire, I probably look like a E or F.

A revision or the need for one down the line was never mentioned to me by Dr. Revis, although I was this size before when pregnant, so I had a lot of tissue for him to work with, so unless there's complications, maybe I won't need one. Either way, I'm prepared to have one down the line, and honestly would likely keep the size I have now.

moesmomma likes this.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:51 PM

misschrnc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
It will really be a matter of whether he can fit that in on the first time. I am very close to your size and I got 371 on my first and then upgraded to 500 7 months later. I'm fine with this size but there is no way I could have gotten 800+ in one shot. Not to say its impossible. Have you talked to Dr. R about it yet?
If you start off as nothing (A cup) is it possible to get bigger cc's in one shot like 600? Or do u have to gradually go up in sizes? You also mentioned you got a revision 7 months later, did your PS use the same incision placement? Im interested in an upgrade 400 to 600 cc's. I havent told my PS yet and I was wondering... Thanks!