Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nomoremomboobs
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206
  • 1 Post By PunkPrincess
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206

Can't feel my nipples...

Old 06-15-2015, 07:52 AM

PunkPrincess is on a distinguished road
Can't feel my nipples...

I'm day 15/16 of my breast aug' but can't feel my nipples or the area around. I do remember my nurse said something about it when I went to get my dressings removed, but to be honest - I didn't pay attention, 'cuz I can't remember what she said now. I think it was shock of not being able to feel them at the time as she asked me & I felt them. So, while she was speaking.. I was looking at them like O_o

Anyway, is this normal? Why does this happen? & How long until I can feel sensation in them again?

Even outside of my clothes, they just feel numb.. :Z. Makes me feel weirded out a bit, :|.

Thanks.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:56 AM

nomoremomboobs is on a distinguished road
That is normal. From nipples down I was numb. Now there are only a few spots on the bottom of my breasts that are partly numb. It's caused by the nerves being cut, and they have to regenerate/reconnect - how ever you want to say it. Some get all feeling back, some stay a little numb in places. Sucks, its one of those wait and see things, like with everything else that has to do with having a BA.

nikky78 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to nomoremomboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 07:58 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
completely normal. soon, you'll experience postoP hypersensitivity. this lasts a while (for me, it was a month) after that, they'll either go back to numb, or normal. depends. you had nerves cut and pressure from the implants is being pressed against nerves.

my nipples had little to no sensation up until my 2yr mark. quite honestly, i wish it didnt come back. but i still have numbness in my lower poles. im 2 1/2 yrs postOP. i have crease incision.

nikky78 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 07:58 AM

littleone014 will become famous soon enough
I have the same question, mine are pretty numb as well. My bf loves playing with them now in the bedroom (sorry for the TMI) and I don't have the heart to tell him that I don't feel much of what he is doing lol. I can feel some but not much. I know this is my second time going through my nipple so not sure if that adds to it. Anyone's feedback on this I would greatly appreciate as well. I am curious if it will always be like this or just temporary.
The Following User Says Thank You to littleone014 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 08:04 AM

:)

Originally Posted by nomoremomboobs View Post
That is normal. From nipples down I was numb. Now there are only a few spots on the bottom of my breasts that are partly numb. It's caused by the nerves being cut, and they have to regenerate/reconnect - how ever you want to say it. Some get all feeling back, some stay a little numb in places. Sucks, its one of those wait and see things, like with everything else that has to do with having a BA.
Hard to wait & see when I'm an impatient lil' thing at times, haha. Thank you.

nomoremomboobs likes this.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
completely normal. soon, you'll experience postoP hypersensitivity. this lasts a while (for me, it was a month) after that, they'll either go back to numb, or normal. depends. you had nerves cut and pressure from the implants is being pressed against nerves.

my nipples had little to no sensation up until my 2yr mark. quite honestly, i wish it didnt come back. but i still have numbness in my lower poles. im 2 1/2 yrs postOP. i have crease incision.
What's post-op hyper-sensitivity? Thank you for explaining about the nerves, etc.

Why didn't you want it to come back? Hm, I had the crease incision too.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:10 AM

Honesty is the best policy.

Originally Posted by littleone014 View Post
I have the same question, mine are pretty numb as well. My bf loves playing with them now in the bedroom (sorry for the TMI) and I don't have the heart to tell him that I don't feel much of what he is doing lol. I can feel some but not much. I know this is my second time going through my nipple so not sure if that adds to it. Anyone's feedback on this I would greatly appreciate as well. I am curious if it will always be like this or just temporary.
Wish I could help with that, hah. However, about telling your other half - I'm gonna' tell my man soon. I haven't done anything sexually so far because of surgery & all that, but I think it's best to be honest with your other half. I'm sure he'll understand, especially in love.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:11 AM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PunkPrincess View Post
What's post-op hyper-sensitivity? Thank you for explaining about the nerves, etc.

Why didn't you want it to come back? Hm, I had the crease incision too.
postOp hypersensitivity is when they will be CRAZY sensitive and can hurt and burn and anything touching them will make you feel like you want to rip them off! LOL

and i LIKED not having any sensation in my nipples because DH could bite, twist, suck, and squeeze all he wanted and it wouldnt hurt. i got use to that after 2 yrs. then normal feeling came back and he cant be as rough with them and it kinda pisses me off! LOL

nikky78 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 08:15 AM

nomoremomboobs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PunkPrincess View Post
Hard to wait & see when I'm an impatient lil' thing at times, haha. Thank you.
I'm completely impatient! I helped my sister thru 2 BAs over the years, so I was prepared for all these weird things that you just don't think about before hand.
The Following User Says Thank You to nomoremomboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
postOp hypersensitivity is when they will be CRAZY sensitive and can hurt and burn and anything touching them will make you feel like you want to rip them off! LOL

and i LIKED not having any sensation in my nipples because DH could bite, twist, suck, and squeeze all he wanted and it wouldnt hurt. i got use to that after 2 yrs. then normal feeling came back and he cant be as rough with them and it kinda pisses me off! LOL
Oh no... Not looking forward to that! LOL. & Haha. But, I think it's better to not be as rough with the sensitive areas that we all have.

I just want my nerves connected as soon as possible! Lol.

Thanks for your help.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by nomoremomboobs View Post
I'm completely impatient! I helped my sister thru 2 BAs over the years, so I was prepared for all these weird things that you just don't think about before hand.
Nice & now you're here to help too. I love how you can ask anything on this forum & so many nice chicks help you. It's awesome. Thanks for a your help too, appreciate it.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:59 AM

Hyefarmergirl is on a distinguished road
Completely normal. Its due to the nerves being severed and new pressure on the nerves. They will slowly come back to life (haha). My nipples, the bottom of my breasts, and the sides were all numb for at least 3-4 weeks. I'm almost at 5 weeks and still have some numbness. They will also most likely burn a tiny bit at times (not nearly enough to hurt). This just means that the nerves are regenerating.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hyefarmergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2015, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Hyefarmergirl View Post
Completely normal. Its due to the nerves being severed and new pressure on the nerves. They will slowly come back to life (haha). My nipples, the bottom of my breasts, and the sides were all numb for at least 3-4 weeks. I'm almost at 5 weeks and still have some numbness. They will also most likely burn a tiny bit at times (not nearly enough to hurt). This just means that the nerves are regenerating.
Thank you. & I wondered what that tingly feeling was from time to time. It's like a little static or something, lol. The human body is amazing.. I mean, re-connecting the nerves by itself, dayum. Hah, had a moment there, lol.