Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree128Likes

Boyfriend won't let me get a boob revision

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-07-2016, 09:25 AM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
When I was 18 I thought I met the love of my life... but he would break up with me whenever I did something he didn't like... for example, if I wanted a beer, he thought women should never hold a beer bottle. (this was in the 70's when 18 yr olds could drink alcohol), if I gave my opinion about anything, he would interrupt me, and contradict me, and he didn't respect women at all. he said "women are like cats, they are selfish and cunning, but men are like dogs, they are open and friendly and trustworthy." when I told my sisters they all laughed, "yes women are like cats, clean and quite and self sufficient, and men are like dogs, they can't take care of themselves and they are loud and messy!" (I am a dog lover, so truly not anything against them)

when we attended my protestant church, we had to go to a Catholic church right afterwards and he would make confession, that he went to a Protestant church, before he would take communion.

He told me what to say and do around his friends, and he never wanted anything to do with my friends.

He came in and out of my life for 5 years, really messing with me, and I never knew what would make him break up with me. I thought I loved him, but I was always on edge.

He bought me an engagement ring, and I actually thought if I married him everything would be wonderful. He let me see the ring, but he never actually gave it to me. So, I was always hoping he would.

The very last time he broke up with me, he called me a few days later, and said "I'm sorry", just like all the times before, but I wouldn't accept his apology this time. The really weird thing is, I missed him for a long time afterwards, and I almost went back to him, but my friends and family said if I did and he broke up with me again, they wouldn't support me.

I saw him in town a few years after we broke up, and he had the gall to tell me he still loved me, even though we were both married.

The point I hope I am making is that I truly was in love with him but he wouldn't accept me the way I was, and he broke up with me, or threatened to, just to control me. I wouldn't have believed that at the time, but now looking back, I am very very thankful I didn't let him back into my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to joyful For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 10:07 AM
They are fake and yes they are spectacular!

Gibsongirl will become famous soon enough
My boyfriend was totally against my BA and we barely made it through. He was all about my natural boobs are fine, waste of money, etc. We had been together for a few years. He wouldn't even go with me so I ended up having a guy friend join me in Ft L.

He picked me up at the airport, made endless smart comments about how big they were and wouldn't touch them forever. Now he pretty much loves them. He makes a few comments here and there about my airbags (he honestly thought implants were filled with air haha) but he's a quality guy. I love him but I'm not willing to give up myself. I hate his goatee. I still find him attractive. He is fun, kind, and takes great care of me. I realized I could have lost him, but that would have just meant it wasn't right for me. We are doing pretty well, 3 months post op it's a non issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsongirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 04:42 PM

Embria is on a distinguished road
Hi just to clarify to everyone I hear you and no offence to boobs of any size! I actually like seeing so many beautiful and big boobs and small boobs! I think I would do it myself if I could. I am more concerned about what do you really want to spend your 18 year on? Isn't it when you have crazy parties in uni, find your soul and travel the world, find friends and make plans to change the world?)) Is it really boobs that you need to worry? I can understand if you have no boobs and it affects your self estime so severely, that you can not think about anything else. Even to chose your profession at 18 is too early and many change their mind later on. And if you have done already one ps and now want another one and not because of complications. I don't know, not judging anyone but I just feel it might be a problem with self image? And maybe the guy is trying to say just that? Again I am not saying that this is the case but I can relate to the guy in this situation and I can see why he might put an ultimatum.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:35 PM

BoobieAlly is on a distinguished road
Hi guys! I am actually 21 - I created my profile when I first got my boobs done - and my boyfriend is 24!
Old 06-07-2016, 07:49 PM

Exclamation Explaining myself!!

Hello Ladies,

Thank you for all of your input. Really it does make me feel better about everything. In regards to my signature - I really should have updated it.

Heads up - I am not 18, I am 21, and I am dating a 'man' who is 24.

I am not sure on the size I want to get - but I am not happy with my 375cc implants. I definitely want to go bigger. I have wanted them bigger since the day I got them, and I still want them bigger now - so suffice to say, I think If I still want them, I should get them. But again, I am not sure on size. The reason I had said 700cc in my signature was because I had seen so many posts on this website about people who were unhappy with their boobs and had decided to get a revision and were so happy that they were now (quite a bit bigger e.g. 700cc). As many individuals stated above, implants look different on everyone, so it is hard to judge what would suit any individual - or me for that matter.

In regards to my boyfriend, he says he loves my boobs now and doesn't want me to look slutty and fake. He said my current fake boobs are big enough and believes the only reason I want bigger boobs is to attract attention. I will point out that this is not true - I have wanted breast implants since I was 13 and since then I have had an image of what I would loved to have looked like, and after my surgery I am still far from that. I would love to have them done again, It would just be nice to have his support. I am not sure what I am going to do, since I do love him, but I do love me too - and I don't think someone who is mean to love me, should ask me to give up something that will make me feel better about myself.

Again, sorry for all the confusion in my signature. I definitely did not get fake boobs when I was 16!! hahah
Old 06-07-2016, 07:51 PM

I am 21 haha not 18, sorry!
Old 06-07-2016, 08:06 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BoobieAlly View Post
Hello Ladies,

Thank you for all of your input. Really it does make me feel better about everything. In regards to my signature - I really should have updated it.

Heads up - I am not 18, I am 21, and I am dating a 'man' who is 24.

I am not sure on the size I want to get - but I am not happy with my 375cc implants. I definitely want to go bigger. I have wanted them bigger since the day I got them, and I still want them bigger now - so suffice to say, I think If I still want them, I should get them. But again, I am not sure on size. The reason I had said 700cc in my signature was because I had seen so many posts on this website about people who were unhappy with their boobs and had decided to get a revision and were so happy that they were now (quite a bit bigger e.g. 700cc). As many individuals stated above, implants look different on everyone, so it is hard to judge what would suit any individual - or me for that matter.

In regards to my boyfriend, he says he loves my boobs now and doesn't want me to look slutty and fake. He said my current fake boobs are big enough and believes the only reason I want bigger boobs is to attract attention. I will point out that this is not true - I have wanted breast implants since I was 13 and since then I have had an image of what I would loved to have looked like, and after my surgery I am still far from that. I would love to have them done again, It would just be nice to have his support. I am not sure what I am going to do, since I do love him, but I do love me too - and I don't think someone who is mean to love me, should ask me to give up something that will make me feel better about myself.

Again, sorry for all the confusion in my signature. I definitely did not get fake boobs when I was 16!! hahah
Seeing that he said that you would look "slutty and fake" makes me sad for you. What if you had told him that if he goes bald that you would not be attracted him because he'd look gross? I actually said that to my friends way before I met my husband. Guess what? He's bald now, and he doesn't look gross.

I think he's afraid of change. Typical, most boys are -he's 24, he's a boy. They do not grow up until 40-ish and even then you have a VERY short window of temporary adulthood before they revert back to being 13. LOL!

Sadly, there are some out there that believe that boobs make the person, unless that's what you are known for and you're getting paid a lot of money for your boobs, they do not define you. You define you. You own you. You are the only one responsible for your own happiness, inside and out.

Side note: my ex-fiance was against plastic surgery. His mother had implants and he didn't even know it until she told me about them! He called her shallow and some other things that I cannot remember at the moment. He's an ex for many reasons, and that is one of them.

Last edited by BooBitties; 06-07-2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:51 AM
They are fake and yes they are spectacular!

Gibsongirl will become famous soon enough
My bf didn't use the words slutty or fake but he was extremely concerned about the extra attention (i got a good bit before) and being embarrassed about the size.

Don't waste your young years on worrying about boys. I still need to understand this lol. Get boobs, he'll still be around if it's love, trust me. If he isn't someone else will be.

joyful, Fluffysheep, Woo and 1 others like this.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:28 AM

SugarHoneyIcedT is on a distinguished road
First surgery, my bf of 2 years at the time refused to take me for my procedure. He was totally against it. We broke up shortly afterwards, 3 months later. He was too controlling. He was the type to ask if I was going to eat something on my plate. I was already extra thin at the time, and he was being ridiculous about that, and so many other things. He is someone else's problem now. I was so flat, I was teased all the way from my elementary school years. It affected my self esteem. One of the best decisions in my life was to get my implants. The first surgery, I just wanted something there.

Fast forward to revision time. I was dating a guy who was always telling me not to go too big. Well, I got them, they are not too big at all, filled out nicely. I am happier with my implants from the revision than I was with the person I was dating at the time.
So, these things come and go. I will do what is important in life to me. Someone else may or may not be around. I have to do the things that make me feel better, and make me happy.

joyful and Hot_Potato like this.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:43 PM

hisladywants is on a distinguished road
This man is controlling. Ditch the dude. Get the boobs. This is YOUR body and he can't "let" you do anything.
Reply Subscribe