Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Is a second BA less painful?

Old 06-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Round_two

Question Is a second BA less painful?

My BA was back in April 1998. I'm extremely happy with it. However ......

After two kids, my breasts grew and shrank back with each pregnancy and now the extra skin has made them shift to a lower position than I'd like.

I'm considering either a replacement with lift or perhaps a different "type" of implant that holds its shape.

I'm figuring since my BA is under the muscle, there should be a lot less 'trauma' on a second surgery and therefore less pain and swelling.

Does anyone know if that's true?

Old 06-18-2008, 04:46 PM

lennie is on a distinguished road
Not from personal experience, but I have a friend who told me the first time was very painful as she was extremely flat. She went larger the second time after having had a child as well and said it was not that painful at all.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:18 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
I think it's different for everyone. I was flat as a board when I had my first ba, and I went from an A to a D, and I didn't have an excruciating recovery. I thought it was much easier than I thought it would be. My redos haven't been difficult either. Redos are usually easier than the first surgery.

Last edited by JBI_BA_Info; 06-18-2008 at 06:18 PM.