Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By excitedforit13
  • 1 Post By Lovinglife757

Does Prior Pregnancy Help Make Implants Look More Natural?

Old 03-05-2018, 04:45 PM

excitedforit13 is on a distinguished road
Does Prior Pregnancy Help Make Implants Look More Natural?

Hi!
I've posted in other places, but I breastfed my LO and swelled to a DD during breastfeeding/pregnancy. I'm now to a deflated b (was originally a nicer C). I'm planning on getting 500cc silicone under the muscle.

Question is...since I have more skin (from my boobs stretching so large) will the implants look more natural at first? Does that help prevent them from looking as tight / boulder-ish? Just curious?! Also, I don't have stretch marks on them...it's just that if I pull on my boob you can tell I have extra skin / space where I would assume the implant would fit in nicely.

Phoenix5 likes this.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:56 PM

elizondo0214 is on a distinguished road
Here for the answers as well. After 4 babies, I have skin also. Not too bad to need a lift or anything, just deflation. The most I breastfed was 3 months but the weight gain and loss has done things to my boobs.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:26 PM

Lovinglife757 is on a distinguished road
Hey. Mom of 2 and breastfed both. I was a small a/b prior to pregnancy, they got pretty big while breastfeeding maybe large C. Afterwards they became deflated also and measured at the preop a 34b. I had the looseness as well. I went with 500cc mentor silicone gel implants and they look great 👍🏻 natural for only being 1 week post op. I also was smaller on one side and got 550 in one (and yes people it did make a difference because they look symmetrical now). I need to get some pictures up but few free to message if any questions.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:35 PM

Staceylynnvig is on a distinguished road
I pumped for 2 babies, and I'm only 3 months out from the second. I'm currently 4 weeks PO 650cc under the muscle. Having the recently stretched out skin helped so much with my recovery. I've also had 2 csections to my pain tolerance is pretty high. Also I'm freakin' WEAK chest muscle wise lol. I think this all played a factor in my quick recovery.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:50 PM

elizondo0214 is on a distinguished road
Did you ladies go high profile?
Old 03-06-2018, 04:11 AM

Lovinglife757 is on a distinguished road
No high profile here. I have the Mentor Mod+ gel and love them, already soft and natural feeling after 1 week

Phoenix5 likes this.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:37 AM

writeroflight will become famous soon enough
I breastfed all 3 kids. And my boobs went through many size changes during that time.

Before kids/pregnancy I was a full, nicely shaped B cup. After 3 nursing babies, my boobs were pretty deflated after being so swollen with milk and the whole bit that comes with nursing babies. At one point during my nursing days I was probably bigger than a DDD cup. So quite a few stretch marks and lots of loose skin. It was not pretty.

I just wanted to fill everything back out and not have such old looking boobs so young. LOL! I got 390ccs anatomical implants and mine look so natural most people don't know I've had a BA.