Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

I'm so torn on what size and profile to get, any help out there?

Old 05-04-2018, 12:20 PM

StrawberryPeach is on a distinguished road
I'm so torn on what size and profile to get, any help out there?

Hi ladies! My surgery is a week away and I'm still going back and forth on which size and profile to get. Initially I wanted to have soft natural breasts but larger (of course). So I automatically went for Mod+ Silicon between 350-400 CC's. After trying on many sizers, I'm at 450-475 CC HP and I'm a little scared that I'm going to be too big and look way to fake. My BWD is 14.1, so the 450 CC Mod+ seemed too wide and according to the nurse, would make me look like I gained weight verses having a great boob job done. LOL! And I'm afraid of sagging in the long run. So that's why we went to HP. But I just don't know now. It seems the HP are less naturally shaped. Anyone out there that can help me out? I'm going again on Monday to try out the sizes and try to guess what my cup size will be afterwards. I don't want to go too large to where I can't shop for bras easily. Help!

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 140 lbs
Pre-Op: 36 B
BWD: 14.1
Children: 3, not having anymore
Breast lift: Not needed
Going under the muscle
Would like a Nice D Cup to be measured at. Think Jennifer Love Hewitt, less like Pamela Anderson. Although Jlove was blessed with natural D size boobies. LOL!
Old 05-04-2018, 12:33 PM

Mel B is on a distinguished road
I am 5'5 140lbs I started with a 36B/Cish cup. I received 450cc Saline unders 2 weeks ago and I am measuring at a 36D. I am really happy with the size, but they could get bigger or smaller as I "Drop & Fluff"! Good luck
Old 05-04-2018, 12:58 PM

StrawberryPeach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mel B View Post
I am 5'5 140lbs I started with a 36B/Cish cup. I received 450cc Saline unders 2 weeks ago and I am measuring at a 36D. I am really happy with the size, but they could get bigger or smaller as I "Drop & Fluff"! Good luck
Thank you!! Oh my goodness, how exciting for you! What profile did you get?
Old 05-04-2018, 01:40 PM

nichole555 is on a distinguished road
We have the same stats. I started with an Acup. My bwd is also 14. I went with 400cc mod+ I almost got 375 hp which would have been way too small for my bwd. I went from an A to a D. I do think if I had went larger than 400 and kept it at mod I would have looked top heavy and probably heavier in t shirts ( But everybody has diff results and preferences in size though). I can't remember what 450hp is in diameter but 400mod + is 13.1 so I went almost 1cm below and I love them not too big or too small.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:54 PM

nichole555 is on a distinguished road
do you want to measure a D or look a D? I look like a C in clothes. I think your range of 450-475 will bring you to a D for sure... If your starting at an A. If you have more tissue or a bigger cup size you will probably go well beyond a D!

It sucks stressing over size right befor surgery but it sounds like you are on the right track girl! Good luck!

Btw.. Not sure what implant you are going with but these are measurements of mentor smooth round silicone. I've read numerous women say to go close to your bwd.

Mod+ 450cc 13.6. 475cc 14.0
Hp. 450cc 12.8. 475cc 12.9
Old 05-04-2018, 03:34 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
keep in mind that LOOKING like what you THINK is a D and an actual D cup are 2 different things. which one do you want? to LOOK like what you THINK is a D, or actual D cup?

as for "it seems that HPs are less naturally sloped". you're most likely looking at pics of that have not settled yet. most likely early postOP and not 6+ months. I have HPs and look all too natural. i see more naturally looking HPs on here than anything.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:24 PM

Mel B is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by StrawberryPeach View Post
Thank you!! Oh my goodness, how exciting for you! What profile did you get?
Mod plus profile. I actually was resized over the weekend and am now a 36DD.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:04 PM

writeroflight will become famous soon enough
I would venture to guess that with your stats, the size you're wanting will look pretty natural and have you looking like JLove. But everyone takes ccs differently.

I have 390cc anatomical high profile implants and almost no one can tell I've had them done. Everyone says they fit my frame well and are very proportional for my body type. I'm 2+yrs post OP and they haven't sagged one bit.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:08 PM

writeroflight will become famous soon enough
Also based on your stats I highly doubt you're a 36 band. I'm only 10lbs lighter and my band is a 30 (i round up to a32 cuz it feels better). Go to sophisticatedpair.com and follow their sizing instructions for a better baseline of a starting point... you're probably already a D cup... it's all relative to a correct band measurement.