Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cherry.Pie

Links or articles on the brands of Breast implants

Old 03-18-2019, 09:11 PM

misstinyvessels is on a distinguished road
Links or articles on the brands of Breast implants

Hi Guys!!
i know i'm pretty set on getting silicone implants when the time comes but i'm looking for more info on each brand that makes silicone...
so far i think i've read a lot about Mentor implants and one of the surgeons i'm really interested in booking a consultation with seems to only use this brand (or at least all his social media posts make me assume thats the only brand he uses)

but i am also wanting to know more about the Sientra gummy bear implants (thats the right brand name right?) the highly cohesive gel...

i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what brand of implants would be best for me
i know i want them to FEEL natural and squishy (per may mans request lol) but i also want the security of knowing that implant inside me is safe... heard the gummies are a bit stiffer but i guess i'm going to just have to decided by touch once i'm able to feel the different types of implants

I'd love any links or stories or experiences you guys have had with these brands.

sorry for the novel: boobs:
Old 03-19-2019, 03:21 AM

Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all Cherry.Pie is a name known to all
The Forum has info on the different breast implants you could start by looking there, I will leave you the link.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/a...implant-types/

BooBitties likes this.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:05 AM

misstinyvessels is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cherry.Pie View Post
The Forum has info on the different breast implants you could start by looking there, I will leave you the link.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/a...implant-types/
Thank you. Iíve read all of the ones on here. Looking more for articles specific to each brand of implants