Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lennev
  • 1 Post By dj2012
Old 04-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #1  

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

BA + BL recovery

Hi!! ladies so !!! i decide to add the lift!! its going to be a whooping 12,750.00 ahhh i know so damn expensive!!!!! so.. i was wondering if a lift and a BA together will be a lot more painful recovery wise ? well at least compared with a BA on it's own and/or a Lift? i guess the ladies that had a revision will have more experience on if done by it self and /or together will know better, but idk i was just wondering... i know everyone is different, but just wanted to get your experience?

TY in advance .. im 27 days away for my big day!!!!
peruviansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:59 PM   #2  

Lennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by peruviansexy View Post
Hi!! ladies so !!! i decide to add the lift!! its going to be a whooping 12,750.00 ahhh i know so damn expensive!!!!! so.. i was wondering if a lift and a BA together will be a lot more painful recovery wise ? well at least compared with a BA on it's own and/or a Lift? i guess the ladies that had a revision will have more experience on if done by it self and /or together will know better, but idk i was just wondering... i know everyone is different, but just wanted to get your experience?

TY in advance .. im 27 days away for my big day!!!!
First of all, I知 so glad you decided to do the lift! That痴 very smart.

Secondly, I had a lift at the same time as implants and I expected the lift to be the most painful part for some reason. However, much to my surprise, the lift added almost NO extra pain. It was so weird. All my pain was from the implants. In fact my lift incisions were totally numb and painless for about 3 weeks then they began itching a little. That was it.

The implants hurt like a motherf***er. I知 not gonna lie. Mine were pretty big though at 550cc on a very petite frame. I知 told size contributes to the significance of pain you値l have. The lift is a stroll in the park compared to the implants.
peruviansexy likes this.
Lennev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:50 AM   #3  

peruviansexy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennev View Post
First of all, I知 so glad you decided to do the lift! That痴 very smart.

Secondly, I had a lift at the same time as implants and I expected the lift to be the most painful part for some reason. However, much to my surprise, the lift added almost NO extra pain. It was so weird. All my pain was from the implants. In fact my lift incisions were totally numb and painless for about 3 weeks then they began itching a little. That was it.

The implants hurt like a motherf***er. I知 not gonna lie. Mine were pretty big though at 550cc on a very petite frame. I知 told size contributes to the significance of pain you値l have. The lift is a stroll in the park compared to the implants.
Awesome! thank you very much!! and yeah my friend told me that she felt like someone had stabbed her in the tits for 10 days straight. she told me that after the first week everything gets better. Hoping i will pass fast and smooth! Thanks for the info!

Ps. 26 days left in my countdown yeih!!!!!! so excited!
peruviansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:49 AM   #4  

Thanked 1,214 Times in 942 Posts
dj2012 is a jewel in the roughdj2012 is a jewel in the roughdj2012 is a jewel in the roughdj2012 is a jewel in the rough
I had a breast reduction (with implants) and anchor lift back in December and I honestly had no pain at all. Only pain relief they gave me in hospital was paracetamol which I didn't even need and I used nothing else when I got home. This was by far the best surgery (and I've had 7 BAs) I've ever had when it comes to pain or lack of. Everyone is different and I do have a naturally high pain tolerance but this blew me away.
peruviansexy likes this.
dj2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-15-2019 09:28 PM
Paid Advertisement