Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >
 
|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.


Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lennev
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2019, 09:46 AM   #1  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Irisk88 is on a distinguished road

1 month Post-op, hate the result


I had breast lift and implants replacement a month ago and I hate what they look like now.
I had donut mastopexy and decided to keep the same size implants.

I compared pictures of my breast before and after the lift and I donít see much differences. I feel like my breast still seat pretty low.
My nipples position is also off.
Both breasts and nipples are pointing outward and completely on the sides.

I honestly do not understand what changes were made as far as nipples position since they look the same as they used to :

I feel really sad considering the money, time and effort it takes to go through those operations.

I understand that they should keep changing up to 12 months post surgery but I honestly donít see how my breast will ďliftĒ on their own and my nipples move to the center and become symmetrical with time ...

I also have a lot of side boob, and one of the breast is completely flat in the middle ( no curve) .

They look too much like they used to which is really what is frustrating since I went through surgery to correct them.

How can they look the same as before make no sense to me.

Rant over
Sorry guys 😭
Irisk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #2  
 
Lennev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 692
Thanks: 0
Thanked 169 Times in 146 Posts
Lennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisk88 View Post
I had breast lift and implants replacement a month ago and I hate what they look like now.
I had donut mastopexy and decided to keep the same size implants.

I compared pictures of my breast before and after the lift and I donít see much differences. I feel like my breast still seat pretty low.
My nipples position is also off.
Both breasts and nipples are pointing outward and completely on the sides.

I honestly do not understand what changes were made as far as nipples position since they look the same as they used to :

I feel really sad considering the money, time and effort it takes to go through those operations.

I understand that they should keep changing up to 12 months post surgery but I honestly donít see how my breast will ďliftĒ on their own and my nipples move to the center and become symmetrical with time ...

I also have a lot of side boob, and one of the breast is completely flat in the middle ( no curve) .

They look too much like they used to which is really what is frustrating since I went through surgery to correct them.

How can they look the same as before make no sense to me.

Rant over
Sorry guys 😭
I had a donut lift and implants in July. I can tell you honestly that nipple placement does continue to change. I know that seems impossible, but it really does! Think of it like this: in the first few months after surgery your implants are a bit high. After a while the implants begin to drop lower behind the nipple which elevates the nipple placement to a higher location on the breast mound.

Fluffing should help with the flat appearance. As for side boob, I donít know. I asked specifically to have lots of side boob so I cannot really relate on that particular subject.

Give it time before abandoning all hope of improvement. I think youíll be impressed by the changes 3-5 months from now. I really do.
peruviansexy likes this.
Lennev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:44 AM   #3  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Irisk88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennev View Post
I had a donut lift and implants in July. I can tell you honestly that nipple placement does continue to change. I know that seems impossible, but it really does! Think of it like this: in the first few months after surgery your implants are a bit high. After a while the implants begin to drop lower behind the nipple which elevates the nipple placement to a higher location on the breast mound.

Fluffing should help with the flat appearance. As for side boob, I donít know. I asked specifically to have lots of side boob so I cannot really relate on that particular subject.

Give it time before abandoning all hope of improvement. I think youíll be impressed by the changes 3-5 months from now. I really do.

Thank you
I will try to be more patient. I am having serious boobs envy when I compare my results with other ladies online.

I should probably stop doing that and be more positive.

I really donít want to have to go through another breast surgery.
Irisk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #4  
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LadyLaTx is on a distinguished road

New implant and want it removed


I was a full c, 5í2, 115lbs and went in wanting my breasts lifted and perkier. My ps said the lift was a must as they were sagging from breastfeeding 2 babies and the aug for the full, perky look. I do not like large breasts on me and yield to a full c max. He did a lift and 345cc mid profile implants. I hate them. 5 days post op, I can say I only wanted the lift. I did not want implants. Has anyone ever had them immediately removed? Will my lift and the explant be ok without much stretched if he agrees to take them out soon? Iím so upset with them and feel foreign w the implant in me.
LadyLaTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #5  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 586
Thanks: 81
Thanked 105 Times in 98 Posts
heymom3 will become famous soon enoughheymom3 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaTx View Post
I was a full c, 5í2, 115lbs and went in wanting my breasts lifted and perkier. My ps said the lift was a must as they were sagging from breastfeeding 2 babies and the aug for the full, perky look. I do not like large breasts on me and yield to a full c max. He did a lift and 345cc mid profile implants. I hate them. 5 days post op, I can say I only wanted the lift. I did not want implants. Has anyone ever had them immediately removed? Will my lift and the explant be ok without much stretched if he agrees to take them out soon? Iím so upset with them and feel foreign w the implant in me.

Give yourself at least 6 months for the swelling to go down, the muscles to relax and everything to heal then decide if you want them out. Right now they look huge because they are very swollen. They feel foreign because your muscles are fighting against them and everything is out of wack. When I had my first BA I wanted to pop them that first week because they looked so huge and felt so big. I'm glad I didn't because the swelling went away, drop/fluff happened, and I found myself a year later wishing I had gone just a tad bigger.
heymom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:01 PM   #6  
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.
 
KayKay1206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South East Texas
Posts: 18,045
Thanks: 28
Thanked 4,352 Times in 3,907 Posts
KayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to beholdKayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLaTx View Post
I was a full c, 5í2, 115lbs and went in wanting my breasts lifted and perkier. My ps said the lift was a must as they were sagging from breastfeeding 2 babies and the aug for the full, perky look. I do not like large breasts on me and yield to a full c max. He did a lift and 345cc mid profile implants. I hate them. 5 days post op, I can say I only wanted the lift. I did not want implants. Has anyone ever had them immediately removed? Will my lift and the explant be ok without much stretched if he agrees to take them out soon? Iím so upset with them and feel foreign w the implant in me.
MONTHS process. This whole thing takes a good 3-6 months ans even up to a year for some. They will not look the same at 6 months as they do now. And no PS will touch the surgical area without a complication being the reason. High risk for infection. No PS will for a good 6 months to a year because thats how long it takes.
KayKay1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
06-15-2019 09:39 PM
Paid Advertisement
Reply


Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Design By: JustBreastImplants.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.6
© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2018