Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree6Likes

Positive stories for those with implants 7+ years?

Reply Subscribe
Old 12-12-2020, 03:51 AM

KinkyPinky is on a distinguished road
Got mine about 11 years (silicone) NO issues. I am upgrading again but only because I want larger ones.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:33 PM
Just One Bite --

YummeeCookee is on a distinguished road
Checking in .... mine are just over 14yo salines. Never had any issues. Iím so glad I had them done. I honestly donít remember (and donít want to remember - lol) what life was like with small boobs.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:19 PM

ittybittytittie is on a distinguished road
7 years next week and I love them! Visually they look amazing IMO. I couldn't be more happy with the results.

I have had some palpable ripples which I don't love but you can't see them at all. I can only feel them in certain positions.

I am planning to get them switched out to smooth implants due to cancer risk though.

ittybittytittie's plastic surgeon is Michael Tantillo, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-02-2021, 09:10 PM

missjj1 is on a distinguished road
I had my boobs done when I was 41 in 2001 after my daughter was born. Going on 10 years and I still love my mod+ implants. When they're about 15 years old, I will probably get them redone with a lift and next time with high profile.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:23 AM

summercambridge is on a distinguished road
So you don't feel them inside you at all? I mean, that went away early and its like they are just part of you? It's so hard to believe lol!
Old 02-16-2021, 10:33 AM

AttyGirl is on a distinguished road
@summercambridge - I laughed when I read your post! Not making fun of you - I laughed because I completely understand your question! I had surgery 7 1/2 years ago - it’s an odd story - never thought I would have them but had cysts and removed some tissue and decided to replace with implants. Even though I had a decent amount of breast tissue, I still worried about whether they would ever feel/look like they were a part of me vs. being foreign objects in my body. Initially, it really bothered me that it felt “odd” when I hugged someone or was laying in a position where there was some weight on them.

After a fairly short period, I basically “forgot” that I ever had surgery! I’m not sure exactly how long it took for that to happen - but it wasn’t very long. I would “guesstimate” about 2 years, give or take a few months.

Also, no one can just look and tell that I’ve had surgery. In fact, I dated someone who never even knew that anything was added to my own tissue (and no - he wasn’t clueless/low IQ - actually owned his own company developing upscale retail developments).

Maybe others have had different experiences but if I was you, I would go ahead and have the surgery if you want to do it!
Reply Subscribe