Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

choosing CC and type of implant

Old 12-02-2019, 08:46 PM

iside is on a distinguished road
Question choosing CC and type of implant

Hi everyone!
This is my first time going in for a BA. It is scheduled for Dec 16.
I am having troubles choosing the type of implant, how big and if I should go under or over the muscle. My biggest fear is going safe on size and later regret it.
I am 32, I do not have any children, I am barely a B cup (I cant fill, I have a gap on the top part) I weigh 178 and I am 5'8. I have dont a lot of research but I wanted an honest opinion of what to expect or if you had any regrets? Ugh Im asking so many questions I do apologize for that. The surgeon id Dr Ayden from Paramus NJ he recommended over the muscle and sice I have enough breast tissue he said any where from 415 to 550 or bigger if I wanted to.Thank you for your help!!!
Old 12-03-2019, 10:23 AM

Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough Lennev is a jewel in the rough
Did you show your doctor photos of the outcome youíre hoping to achieve? IMO, the absolute best outcomes with least regrets are achieved when you take photos of the size/shape breasts that you want and then let your surgeon decide what placement, profile, and CC size it will take to put those breasts on your body.

SO MANY factors go into determining the appropriate size/profile of implant that it is honestly best left up to the professional imo.

I showed my surgeon photos and left it all up to him. After surgery, he told me he placed a 550cc MP implant and I had a moment of panic because I was assuming I would need a much smaller HP implant. I was thinking something in the 350-400 range is what Iíd end up with based of friends of a similar height and weight to me. But you know what? Iíll be darned if he didnít give me literally EXACTLY the look I asked for in the photo I showed him. Turns out even though Iím petite, I have a very wide Rib Cage/BWD and my anatomy required a larger, wider implant with less projection than I ever would have guessed. So basically, if I had been the one choosing size and profile, I would have been unhappy with my results and regretting it.

Since you said yourself you havenít really researched too much, just trust your surgeon to choose size and profile. The one thing I would advise you to do is be sure youíre cool with over the muscle implants. They have a tendency to look and feel less realistic. They are also more prone to premature sagging since they rely on the quality of your skin to hold them up.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:12 PM
405 CC natrelle SSM moderate profile under muscle

CeCe4 is on a distinguished road
I agree with the above statement. As soon as I showed my surgeon My wish pics he decided on the profile and the CC size I would need to achieve that goal I am now 12 days post-op and I'm pretty happy it was a 34a and I am now a 34 double-D with 405 CC moderate under muscle silicone soft touch naterlle (SSM).

I would also say you need to look further into over or under. A lot of women choose under the muscle the main reason why, and especially for myself to go under the muscle, was to detect breast cancer easier. When you go in for mammograms ultrasounds etc you need to be able to view the breast to detect abnormalities. Olus, like above, sagging is more of an issue. I think less risk for capsular contracture for under muscle as well.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:10 PM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
I am 5í11 155lbs and upgraded to 595. I started off with A cup. I feel totally proportioned. I think 550 would fit you well