Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Going from A cup tot F?

Old 06-27-2020, 06:52 AM

A.P.87 is on a distinguished road
Going from A cup tot F?

Hi,

I had my breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. Before I wore a 34A bra. Now I went shopping for the first time after surgery and I fitted a 32F. How is that possible with 330cc implants? Since they say you need 150 cc per cup... I'm 5'5" and 119Lbs. Also if I look at de foto's of the fitting they are now much bigger...

Anyone the same experience?
Old 06-27-2020, 12:07 PM

Music is on a distinguished road
I haven't had my implants yet, but wow that doesn't sound right to me either. Could it be the place you were fitted? Vanity sizing? I know a girl who can't be more than a B cup max but said she was measured a DD cup. And no, it was not at Victoria's Secret but a department store.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:24 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
what are your measurements? id be surprised you were truly a 34" ribcage preBA with your stats. 90% of women are in the wrong bra size. just because you can put it on, doesnt mean it fits

While nude, measure snuggly around ribcage while exhaled. that, for the most part, is your band size. you add nothing to this number. if its an odd number, just go up to the next even. Measure around loosely at the fullest part of your bust. for every 1" difference that is from your ribcage, its 1 cup size. US and UK measurements are different from eachother.....

US
1”= A
2”= B
3”= C
4”= D
5”= DD
6”= DDD
7”= G
8”= H
9”= I
10”= J
11”= K
12”= L
etc

UK
1”= A
2”= B
3”= C
4”= D
5”= DD
6”= E
7”= F
8”= FF
9”= G
10”= GG
11”= H
12”= HH

and at 6 weeks, you're not fully at your final size. you still will have some D&F to happen. but im not surprised at what you are measuring right now, if you're truly measuring that. some ladies have ccs that go a long way on their anatomy. cant explain it. its just anatomy.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2020, 01:26 PM

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Music View Post
I haven't had my implants yet, but wow that doesn't sound right to me either. Could it be the place you were fitted? Vanity sizing? I know a girl who can't be more than a B cup max but said she was measured a DD cup. And no, it was not at Victoria's Secret but a department store.
you wont LOOK like how you measure or bra size you actually wear. that why you will see on here saying go for the LOOK of what you THINK is a size. the measurements/bra size will not be it. i LOOK like im a "full c/d" im a G cup. preBA, i LOOKED like what you'd thin was a "b cup" i was a D cup. band size is everything. i was a 30D preBA. a 30D and a 34D are not the same size.
Old 06-29-2020, 12:00 PM

Music is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
you wont LOOK like how you measure or bra size you actually wear. that why you will see on here saying go for the LOOK of what you THINK is a size. the measurements/bra size will not be it. i LOOK like im a "full c/d" im a G cup. preBA, i LOOKED like what you'd thin was a "b cup" i was a D cup. band size is everything. i was a 30D preBA. a 30D and a 34D are not the same size.
Ohh I totally know. I have a tiny body myself and am between a 30-32 band size. I have a little boob, but not a lot, unless I gain weight. I feel like I look completely flat chested without a pushup bra, which I'm not. If I'm topless you see there are breasts there. I also measure myself the same as you posted. I'm very close to the friend I mentioned and have seen her in next to nothing. Trust me, if you saw her you wouldn't believe she's a DD anything either. Our bra size is around the same in VS. If anything, my band size might be a smaller and my breasts a bit larger. People always say VS does the most vanity sizing, but I don't think that's true.

I think you're right OP not having properly been fitted since she went from a 34 to 32 band size. Even 32B/C cup bras can be tricker to find than 34A, so I can see lots of women wearing that size just because of its availability.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:20 PM

bourbonandblond is on a distinguished road
It *kind of* worked that way for me. I have 420 cc silicone unders, and before surgery I was a very shallow 30B. Since my size is so rare, I mostly wore 32 As and never filled out the upper parts of the cups. After surgery, I wear a 30 DDD (F cup in UK). I have an easier time finding these. I probably look like most people's idea of a D cup, and my 'sister sizes' are either a 32 D or 32 DD, depending on the cut of the bra.

I used the calculator at A Bra That Fits to get my size. Don't bother with the 'add 4' method adding inches to the band size.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
what are your measurements? id be surprised you were truly a 34" ribcage preBA with your stats. 90% of women are in the wrong bra size. just because you can put it on, doesnt mean it fits

While nude, measure snuggly around ribcage while exhaled. that, for the most part, is your band size. you add nothing to this number. if its an odd number, just go up to the next even. Measure around loosely at the fullest part of your bust. for every 1" difference that is from your ribcage, its 1 cup size. US and UK measurements are different from eachother.....

US
1”= A
2”= B
3”= C
4”= D
5”= DD
6”= DDD
7”= G
8”= H
9”= I
10”= J
11”= K
12”= L
etc

UK
1”= A
2”= B
3”= C
4”= D
5”= DD
6”= E
7”= F
8”= FF
9”= G
10”= GG
11”= H
12”= HH

and at 6 weeks, you're not fully at your final size. you still will have some D&F to happen. but im not surprised at what you are measuring right now, if you're truly measuring that. some ladies have ccs that go a long way on their anatomy. cant explain it. its just anatomy.
I measure under the bust 71cm (28inch) and over bust 93-94cm (37inch).
I went shopping last Sunday and the European size (I'm from Belgium) 70F fitted good for a patted bra and 70E for non patted. I tink that's 32F and 32E in US?
Old 06-30-2020, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Music View Post
I measured myself and then went to the store. And the 70F (European ) fitted great.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by A.P.87 View Post
I measure under the bust 71cm (28inch) and over bust 93-94cm (37inch).
I went shopping last Sunday and the European size (I'm from Belgium) 70F fitted good for a patted bra and 70E for non patted. I tink that's 32F and 32E in US?
those measurements put you at a US 28i/UK 28G. again, you DONT add anything to the ribcage measurement.

Knowing your measurements is just a starting point. You also need to know HOW a bra is suppose to fit. 90% of women are in the wrong size bra because 1) they dont know how to measure. 2) they dont know how a bra is suppose to fit. 3) stores do it wrong and sell ill fitted bras just to make a sale.

**Band SNUG on loosest hook. never the tightest. you have to start snug on the loosest hook. as the bra wears out, move to the next set of hooks. gives more life to the bra.
**Band parallel to floor, never riding up or arching up back
**Band not able to be pulled more than 2” from body, and should have resistance.
**Gore (center part between cups) should be flush against your chest. NOT lifted up or resting on breasts. if it is lifted or resting on breasts, the cup is too small and/or band is too big. there’s no support. the bra is basically just sitting on your body not doing anything.
**Straps should be secure on shoulders, not digging in and not falling off
**When putting on a bra, lean over and swoop and scoop each breast into the cups. this ensures ALL breast tissue is in the cup.
**Muffin/quad boob is NOT sexy and is a key sign the bra is the wrong size.

The Band provides 85% of your support. Straps are only 15% the support. Many have this the other way around and try to put all the support in the straps. this is what causes the neck/shoulder/back pain and causes the band to ride up your back. too loose of a band, you have no support, and the band rides up. the band should not move at all on your body, no matter how you move. if your raise your arms and your bra rides up with the movement, its the wrong size.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:24 AM

silky will become famous soon enough
That’s not that odd. Do you know if it was a European, a US, or a UK F? That’s important to know for future bra shopping because they are different sizes.
Cup size can really be explained as the size of your breasts compared to your body/rib cage. So don’t get hung up that a cup size looks a certain way, it’s more of a comparison between the size of breasts to the body. An F cup has fairly large breasts compared to their body, but someone wearing a 40F compared to a 30F is going to have breasts that are much much larger.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:21 AM

BasketballGirl is on a distinguished road
As others have said, I’d guess you weren’t really a 34A originally. Maybe you were a 32B or C, and your new implants could have added a couple of cup sizes to that, plus perhaps you’re still a little swollen.

tbh though I’d not get too hung up on that. Get yourself properly measured and get the right size bra now. KayKay and others give some great tips.