Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Help with sizing, please

Old 06-29-2020, 09:07 AM

stephanie777 is on a distinguished road
Help with sizing, please

Hi. I am scheduled for BA in a few weeks. I won't have my pre-op until Wednesday (Damned Covid made everything run late.)

I am 33.75 inches around my ribcage under my breasts. I am a d cup (I wear a 34d bra.) My breasts are about 15.5 -16 cm base width.

I would like to add a couple of cup sizes - with a good portion in the upper pole - but not enough that I look like I'm smuggling basketballs under my tank top... So.. fullness up top, but not too much fake fullness. I want some more side boob, but not so much that my upper body looks fat in a dress jacket..... like... I want the very best of both worlds...

About me: I am almost 48. I am in great shape. I am 5/2 (and a half) inches tall and weight about 128. I have worked out my whole life. I am a former competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter so I have good strong muscles. I don't compete anymore, so I am not over muscled by any means. I have good strong skin and no sagging in my breasts at all. I want a "very good sized implant" under the muscle (Silicone) - but I can't go so big that I risk sagging because.. at almost 48, I would think that the skin will begin to thin at some point even though I wear SUPER supportive bras and take excellent care of myself. I

So, basically to get to a DDD/E (really would like the E) from a D. What do you guys think? CC recommendation? Profile recommendation?
Old 07-02-2020, 04:05 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stephanie777 View Post
Hi. I am scheduled for BA in a few weeks. I won't have my pre-op until Wednesday (Damned Covid made everything run late.)

I am 33.75 inches around my ribcage under my breasts. I am a d cup (I wear a 34d bra.) My breasts are about 15.5 -16 cm base width.

I would like to add a couple of cup sizes - with a good portion in the upper pole - but not enough that I look like I'm smuggling basketballs under my tank top... So.. fullness up top, but not too much fake fullness. I want some more side boob, but not so much that my upper body looks fat in a dress jacket..... like... I want the very best of both worlds...

About me: I am almost 48. I am in great shape. I am 5/2 (and a half) inches tall and weight about 128. I have worked out my whole life. I am a former competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter so I have good strong muscles. I don't compete anymore, so I am not over muscled by any means. I have good strong skin and no sagging in my breasts at all. I want a "very good sized implant" under the muscle (Silicone) - but I can't go so big that I risk sagging because.. at almost 48, I would think that the skin will begin to thin at some point even though I wear SUPER supportive bras and take excellent care of myself. I

So, basically to get to a DDD/E (really would like the E) from a D. What do you guys think? CC recommendation? Profile recommendation?
completely drop the idea of being/not being a certain cup size. doesnt work like that. focus only on the LOOK of what you THINK is a size. what you actually measure/wear wont be it. are you US or UK? US does not have E or F sizes. UK doesnt have DDD sizes. US is A, B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, etc. UK is A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc.

all implants give you is a bigger version of what you already are. nothing else changes. where they sit, how they hang, gap/cleavage, side boob or lack there of, nipple placement, etc. all that stays the same. only size changes. Upper pole fullness is quite hard to achieve. everyone wants it. hardly anyone gets and keeps it. you have it in the early stages postOP, but once gravity takes over and the filling settles, the fullness goes to the middle and lower pole.

since you use to be a body builder and have strong pec muscles, overs might be your best option. but if you're worried about sag, unders would be your best bet. but with developed pec muscles, recovery can be more difficult and take longer for full results. results take a good 6 months to a year. strong pec muscles usually slow things down and you'll get full D&F at a year.

your BWD, did you take that measurement or did your PS? if you did, it would be incorrect. you cannot accurately measure your own. since you already had a consultation and are going for your preOP, what sizes and profiles were talked about? preOP isnt the visit where this is talked about, thats consultation. preOP is finalizing everything.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:26 AM

silky will become famous soon enough
Iíd try sizers honestly. You can do at home rice sizers and some PS office have them too. They arenít 100% accurate but my home made ones were actually pretty spot on. I was a 32B and wanted 32 DD I thought Iíd need 400cc based on my sizers and got 435s and in most brands thatís what I ended up with 32DD (until I grew for unrelated reasons later). I have a much smaller BWD than you though so was going high profile for sure just to get the cc amount I wanted but youíll have to talk to your surgeon about what profile will best give you the look you desire. Itís kind of a combination really the diameter, the fill amount and the projection of an implant will be tailored to your body and your surgeon is the best person to talk to.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:53 PM

riveeka is on a distinguished road
It sounds like you could go high profile. For more projection. And if thatís really your BWD you can go pretty high in ccís but you should only assume itís right if your PS measured it.