Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Asymmetry issues after almost 3 years post op??

Old 07-25-2020, 10:00 AM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Asymmetry issues after almost 3 years post op??

Hi Ladies, I know it's been a while, hope all are well and safe during this time. Life got crazy for me the past few years post op. Well recently, I want to say the last month my lefty was feeling weird... random pain pings, kinda like that happened during recovery with the muscle sometimes tensing. It happened I want to say for a few days to a week then went away, this past week my left started tingling mainly around my nipple... only way I can describe it is it felt like how they did while I was pregnant/nursing, like my nipples would randomly tingle. Well, last weekend my boyfriend pointed out my left was slightly bigger than my right and asked "you're implants are silicone not saline right?" And I assured him that yes they are high cohesive silicone and can't leak. That everyone has one slightly bigger than the other. Well this morning I woke up and my left is VERY noticeably bigger than my right... I'm talking a good half cup size bigger! I'm not in any pain at all, I feel really weird with the size difference. I measured and yep... I had been 40 inches around my chest for the past 2 years, but today I'm at 41 inches!!! And it definitely looks like my left gained that inch. I don't know if my body just decided it wanted to grow at 32 years old and only grow on the one side or something is wrong with my implant. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm contacting my PS office Monday just wanted to see if anyone else has any experience also. It's very noticeable in clothes but not so much naked.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:44 AM

silky will become famous soon enough
Oh I hope itís not anything bad. Itís encouraging you arenít in pain. Does the enlarged breast feel firmer or otherwise different?
Old 07-27-2020, 11:46 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Oh I hope itís not anything bad. Itís encouraging you arenít in pain. Does the enlarged breast feel firmer or otherwise different?
I think it's just hormones... it was a couple days the left was bigger like I mentioned, but then the right started feeling the same way now they're back to how they were before, except I did grow some. I'm still measuring 41 inches now instead of 40... super odd. I'm 32 I'll be 33 in September.