Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

8 months PO, go between loving them and hating them

Old 07-30-2020, 10:45 PM

Oceanstate is on a distinguished road
8 months PO, go between loving them and hating them

Hi ladies! Does anyone else love and hate theyíre result or is it just me? I love them in a bra but and standing up but when I lay down I feel they look super fake, like the skin is thin so you can see them almost ( and I went under the muscle) They also go extremely far apart. Iíve had a check up with my surgeon and he said itís not lateral displacement but I think Iím going to get a second opinion. Iíll go a few weeks not thinking about it and enjoying them and then idk I look at them lying down and just canít help but get kind of upset.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:11 PM

Btw, I just added my 8 month album. It’s private, I only add whoever has albums of their own if anyone wants to take a look!
Old 07-31-2020, 01:48 AM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Oceanstate View Post
Hi ladies! Does anyone else love and hate theyíre result or is it just me? I love them in a bra but and standing up but when I lay down I feel they look super fake, like the skin is thin so you can see them almost ( and I went under the muscle) They also go extremely far apart. Iíve had a check up with my surgeon and he said itís not lateral displacement but I think Iím going to get a second opinion. Iíll go a few weeks not thinking about it and enjoying them and then idk I look at them lying down and just canít help but get kind of upset.
Completely normal to feel the way you are. I don't know the type of implants you have but I went through the love/hate dynamic for over a year post op lol. We go our whole lives after puberty being use to them a certain way to bam overnight having such a huge change. From your avatar you look amazing! NO implants look natural laying down. I have anatomicals and got use to how they are but at first felt the same way you do. Now... I honestly prefer the way they are. I see natural ones that are my size when the girl is laying down etc... and now that's not attractive to me lol. So crazy what happens to our brains once we get use to something. I'll be 3 year's postop in Sept.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Gummies4Me View Post
Completely normal to feel the way you are. I don't know the type of implants you have but I went through the love/hate dynamic for over a year post op lol. We go our whole lives after puberty being use to them a certain way to bam overnight having such a huge change. From your avatar you look amazing! NO implants look natural laying down. I have anatomicals and got use to how they are but at first felt the same way you do. Now... I honestly prefer the way they are. I see natural ones that are my size when the girl is laying down etc... and now that's not attractive to me lol. So crazy what happens to our brains once we get use to something. I'll be 3 year's postop in Sept.
Thank you! I have the same brand as you, love how soft they are. Mine are round smooth mod+ 355 and 385. Thatís good to know itís not just me, although I did go ahead and make an appointment with a different surgeon for ease of mind.
Old 07-31-2020, 11:24 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by Oceanstate View Post
Thank you! I have the same brand as you, love how soft they are. Mine are round smooth mod+ 355 and 385. Thatís good to know itís not just me, although I did go ahead and make an appointment with a different surgeon for ease of mind.
If I didn't need the anatomicals for shape I would have loved to go with round, but I was tuberous preop so needed the shape to fix my lower pole. But yep, we've all been there love. We all go through "booby blues" and the love hate relationship lol