Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Melanincurls_XL

Questions about Down Sizing/removal

Old 10-15-2020, 12:32 AM
Classy AF

pinkpixy is on a distinguished road
Questions about Down Sizing/removal

Hi ladies!!

It's been a long time! You girls are always on my mind. I hope those of you who remember me and/or who i talked to are doing well.

Question: it's been a bit since I had my breast augmentation. My upper pole is STILL ridiculous meaning... It never went down. I think I wanted a "middle of the road" look where they had people wondering if they weren't real. Now I want a more natural look. I think they are too big and they don't move. My breasts sit very close together so while they aren't completely uniboob they, to me, look weird.

If I were to get replacement implants, I'm wondering if a smaller width but more projection would look better? Not sure... Also I got my implants done via auxillary/armpit incision. Can they even be removed thru the armpit?

It took me a much longer time to heal due to my incision choice. Would heal time be less this time? It took me a month to be able to move my arms over my head.

I still, even now have little aches and pains all of the time. For example, everytime I put new sheets on a mattress, it hurts. Think this pain would subside with new implants?

My final question is, if I got my implants removed and didn't replace them, how would it look? Could I go without implants and look okay? My skin is super firm. There is little to no movement and my implants feel hard/tight.

Thanks in advance ladies!! 💜

-Pix
Old 10-15-2020, 06:22 AM

Missyinboston is on a distinguished road
I’m going for 3D imaging today to get ideas for downsizing for the same reason. he gave me highly cohesive implants and also bigger than I asked for. I hate so much upper pole, they look and feel too big and fake... I’m planning on a bit smaller and a less cohesive silicone I think. 4 hours until my appointment. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Old 10-15-2020, 12:26 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
If your implants feel hard tight you may have capsular contracture (scar tissue surrounding the implant).

dj2012 likes this.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:18 PM
Classy AF

Originally Posted by Missyinboston View Post
Iím going for 3D imaging today to get ideas for downsizing for the same reason. he gave me highly cohesive implants and also bigger than I asked for. I hate so much upper pole, they look and feel too big and fake... Iím planning on a bit smaller and a less cohesive silicone I think. 4 hours until my appointment. Iíll let you know how it goes.
Awesome. I can't wait to hear back from you!
Old 10-15-2020, 01:20 PM
Classy AF

Originally Posted by Melanincurls_XL View Post
If your implants feel hard tight you may have capsular contracture (scar tissue surrounding the implant).
No it's not CC. They've always felt this way. They don't have the constricting look either. They've just always felt too tight/big. I thought they'd calm down years ago but never did. My skin kept them in place just as if I were still 6 months postop. The D&F process was very mild for me.