Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

pick size/Measurements on the Same day as Surgery

Old 11-19-2020, 02:11 PM

cookiebird is on a distinguished road
pick size/Measurements on the Same day as Surgery

I am having an implant exchange to get slightly bigger silicone ones, Is it possible to have my measurements taken and pick an implant size on the same day as surgery? So far I have been talking to my surgery via email and my consultation was online. But I have never gone to actually be measured yet by him. Can I do those two things on the same day as booking a surgery? Is that a bad idea? I was wanting to go in before I do the surgery to get measured and pick a size but his next opening is not for another few months but the girl at the front desk told me he could do that on the same day as surgery. I am pretty sure that this is the surgeon I want so if this is possible maybe I should do it?
Old 11-20-2020, 05:43 PM

silky will become famous soon enough
Cons are you wonít have time to think about it. And itís possible if he canít give you what you want youíll already have paid and the office wonít refund you.

Pros are you donít have to go more than once and you donít have to wait longer to have your surgery.

Itís really up to you, but Iíd definitely check with the office about what happens if you get there get measured and you arenít satisfied with what the surgeon tells you they can or are willing to do.