Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wewanttitties

Silicone Implant

Old 12-06-2020, 07:42 PM

luvvv is on a distinguished road
Silicone Implant

Hi!

I am scheduled to get BA surgery in 2 weeks. I am very excited, but very nervous as well. I am paying around $6900 for silicone soft gel implants. Is that fairly a good price range or am I paying too much?
Also, nobody really knows I am getting BA done. How much help do I really need for the first few days after surgery? A week after my surgery, I have a family gathering and will I be able to straighten my hair then?
Old 12-07-2020, 03:56 PM

wewanttitties is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by luvvv View Post
Hi!

I am scheduled to get BA surgery in 2 weeks. I am very excited, but very nervous as well. I am paying around $6900 for silicone soft gel implants. Is that fairly a good price range or am I paying too much?
Also, nobody really knows I am getting BA done. How much help do I really need for the first few days after surgery? A week after my surgery, I have a family gathering and will I be able to straighten my hair then?
I wouldnít get too hung up on price, if youíve picked a certified surgeon youíre comfortable with, who you trust and can give you the results youíre looking for then I donít think itís too expensive but also depends on what currency youíre talking. Of course price is a consideration but better to pay once for a well performed surgery and get what you want than have to fix it later.

In terms of how much help youíll need, it seems like everyone is different. I would say take as much as you can get for the first 3-4 days just in case youíre one of the unfortunate people like me who was quite immobile, I only had someone help me for one day and it was miserable. I did manage to do stuff myself but basically just resigned myself to staying in bed as moving and doing other stuff hurt too much and was complicated with my t-rex arms.
Iíd say a week later youíll be able to straighten your hair but it might not feel the best, I feel like I was back straightening my hair then but much slower than normal. Good luck

luvvv likes this.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:17 PM

luvvv is on a distinguished road
Thank you!
What kind of bras did you wear after surgery? where did you buy from?
Old 12-08-2020, 12:44 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
I hired a nurse for 3-4 days and i definitely needed it. I had her help me for 2 hours each day with shower, bandages,getting dressed she would get things from the store for me and prep my meals. There was no way i could uber across town on my own, i couldnt stand more than 5min or id feel lightheaded, I had fruit and snack bars for my breakfast and to take meds with. I hired her from Care dot com and placed an ad under senior care with description of surgery. She only cost me total $250 (15$ an hour)........but again like the above states everyone's recovery is different and itd be a gamble to try it on your own and end up having zero help.

Personally i couldnt do my hair for 10 days i had it braided by a stylist.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:33 PM

summercambridge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by luvvv View Post
Hi!

I don't think that's too much at all. Smaller town areas are in the 5000-6000 range I've noticed, and big cities like NYC are at 9,000/10,000.