Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Swapping silicone for salines would help??

Old 12-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
Swapping silicone for salines would help??

Hey there community...

So I've been battling hair loss for ten years now, and it's mega dry. My nails are ridged as heck. I developed leaky gut syndrome/hypothyroidism in 2010(the year I started to lose hair). I don't absorb nutrients, vit D esp, have hormonal problems, achey joints, dry skin, scalp irritation, brain fog, lack of motivation, depression, can't concentrate, can't sleep, etc... HELL!!

I pretty much have most of the breast implant illness symptoms. Summer of July 2009, my first set of implants were saline and one ruptured. I got those in 2004 or 05, with no issues. The problems started after that one ruptured and I got a swollen lymph node on my neck. My surgeon gave me an antibiotic for that. Then a month later, I got textured silicone implants. That's when my issues started happening.

I'm debating here if I should get saline again and see if things improve like before, or remove them all together with fat grafting. I really do not want small boobs again. Ugh. Forgive me, but I love big boobs. I also love having hair. Ugh. On the bright side smaller boobs and healthy fuller hair gives a youthful look. -_-

Anyone been in this situation?
Old 12-13-2020, 04:47 AM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
My mother in law had her implants removed last year because she believed she had *** and was also experiencing what you describe along with so many other symptoms that women blame implants on.... she still experiences the same problems. So many of the symptoms, men, women and children experience and they don't have breast or any type of implants. Age, hormones and autoimmune disease can all trigger these symptoms unfortunately.

Also, switching from silicone to saline won't change things as the saline implants also have a silicone shell.
Old 12-25-2020, 02:59 PM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
Yes. I'm aware that the shell is all the same. I'm just wondering, because this girl told me she was having these problems with silicone so she switched to saline and the problems stopped. I also had no issues with saline and my problems started after getting silicone.

Just wondering if anyone has a similar experience or if this is just a coincidence.
Old 12-26-2020, 06:19 PM

ItNeverHappened is on a distinguished road
It's coincidence. There's no concrete evidence that *** exists. There's a reason why the acronym ends up censored on this forum.

Also, placebo/nocebo effects are very real and powerful. If you expect that doing something, like swapping implants or an explant, will help with certain issues, then it will. That doesn't mean that it actually had a direct effect or that silicone implants are a problem. They're only a problem in the event of real complications, such as ruptures, which are hard to detect sometimes. The media and internet groups have sensationalized *** quite a lot.