Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Best types/brands of bras to wear after fully Recovered

Old 12-30-2020, 01:30 PM

2018boobies is on a distinguished road
Best types/brands of bras to wear after fully Recovered

Hello ladies! Im currently 2 years out with my breast implants and I love them. My only issue is I've struggled to find the perfect bra since having them done. I want a pushup bra that really shows them off but I also want comfort. I'm a 32DDD and when I by that size if bra, almost everything I've tried doesn't fully cover me. My nipples are always spilling over the top of the cup creating an unsightly hump 🙄 😑 I've followed self bra sizing instructions and had a gal measure me at Victoria Secret and all measurements come up as 32DDD but I can't figure out why I'm always spilling over.😠 What have all you ladies found to be the best brand of bra to wear with breast implants? Thanks!
Old 12-31-2020, 08:43 AM

Cherry71 is on a distinguished road
I might not be the best person to answer this as I kinda look for the opposite and play down the size of my boobs as I feel for me, they are big enough without having a push up bra, however, I must say that I kinda gave up looking for the right bra. I'm 34D now and often my nipple is so close to edge of bra that it's nearly popping out and if I go bigger, the cup comes too high up into my armpit. Best ones I got in the end were Victoria Secrets non wired.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cherry71 View Post
I might not be the best person to answer this as I kinda look for the opposite and play down the size of my boobs as I feel for me, they are big enough without having a push up bra, however, I must say that I kinda gave up looking for the right bra. I'm 34D now and often my nipple is so close to edge of bra that it's nearly popping out and if I go bigger, the cup comes too high up into my armpit. Best ones I got in the end were Victoria Secrets non wired.
Maybe the nipple overflow issue is just something that happens with implants but man there has to be something that works out there. I just bought a Victoria's secret full coverage pushup bra and even with the full coverage cup I am popping out😑. I'll have to try the non wired ones and see if I have any luck. Thanks
Old 01-01-2021, 09:16 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
I found the Panache bras work the best for me. I wear a 32DD or 32E in them depending on which bra it is. Usually I buy them via amazon prime so if they don't fit just right I can send them back for free. There is no lining but if you are worried about nips showing just put a bikini lining pad in there to hide them. The seams do show in thin tops but oh well....just proves I have a bra on LOL Oh panache does have a few tshirt bras where the seams don't show if you want padding of some sort.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:09 PM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
If youre spilling over you have to go up a cup size or 2. Which for you would be a .....
U.S. 32G/H
UK 32F/FF

Victoria secret is horrible. Right now i recommend bras from adoreme, brastop, bravissimo, pourmoi co uk

Personally right now Im a 34HH but im 6 weeks out so it may change again. My implants have dropped pretty fast
Old 01-03-2021, 12:53 PM

Thank you ladies for your recommendations! I'll definitely try those other brands. Im thinking i'm gonna give up on Victoria's Secret😒
Old 01-03-2021, 05:11 PM

MomsTurn is on a distinguished road
Soma

I have my BA scheduled in 1week but from other recommendations I have seen I plan to try Soma bras.
Old 02-19-2021, 11:04 AM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 2018boobies View Post
Thank you ladies for your recommendations! I'll definitely try those other brands. Im thinking i'm gonna give up on Victoria's Secret😒
Victoria's secret is trash bras. I love their panties but their bras and sizing is bad. They dont measure right and they dont care because they just want the sale. The quality is subpar compared to other brands. Panache, Freya, Parfait, Natori, Wacoal, Chantelle. All way better quality bras.
You need a bigger cup size. Measure yourself at your bra line then measure your bust at the largest spot. Whatever you measure at your bra line is your band size. VS adds inches so there is less support. The only time you add an inch is if you're an odd number. I am a 31 so I wear a 32 band. The difference in inches to your bust size is how you find your cup size. Mine is 8 inches so I wear a 32H in US brands and a 32FF in UK brands. 1" is A cup, 2" is B cup, 3" is C cup, etc.
check out How to Measure Bra Size - Sophisticated Pair they have great info about measuring and how bras should fit comfortably.

Crmmkm's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE