Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

10 years time to go bigger

Old 01-17-2021, 02:48 PM

froogie is on a distinguished road
10 years time to go bigger

It is nearly 10 years since I had a lollipop lift and 450 cc mod+ gummy bear implants. I have two consults this upcoming week, and I am considering going up to 650cc and would like more upper pole fullness. Also have some scarring on the vertical incision I would love to have fixed and one nipple is slightly lower than the other (I call it my sad one).

Would love to hear from those who had a lollipop lift and augmentation and have gone bigger years later....did you need another lift, what was recovery like, questions I should ask, etc…
Old 01-19-2021, 03:58 PM

froogie is on a distinguished road
First consult

So I had my first consult today. The doctor recommended a lift with same incision I had with my previous lift (lollipop) along with two silicone implant options, one costing more. My total cost was $15k is this a normal price for lift and implant exchange with no other issues just wanting to go larger? My first surgery in a hospital with augmentation and lift was $10k.