Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Will 450cc saline under the muscle be too big on my frame?

Old 01-24-2021, 05:00 AM

gemsamillion is on a distinguished road
Will 450cc saline under the muscle be too big on my frame?

I currently have 330cc saline implants under the muscle filled to 350. They turned out perfect, but itís been six years and I always wished I would have gone a little bigger. I am 5í2 115lbs. My surgery is scheduled for next week, and as of now we are planning to swap them for 450ís. Concerned this might be too big. Any thoughts from those who have 420/450 salines and are of a similar height/weight would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 01-24-2021, 11:16 AM
Crlygrly

Crlygrly is on a distinguished road
I'm 5'3" and 115 lbs. I have 700cc and they are not too big on my frame. I have broad shoulders and wide hips. They are proportionate on me.
Old 01-28-2021, 04:01 PM
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

bambibow is on a distinguished road
I'm 5'3" with 475cc and weigh 115-ish lbs. I personally think they are too big on my frame and that they make me look top heavy. I had a lot of skin to fill out so I needed to go large but now, a few years later, I wish I could have gotten a lift instead. I miss looking petite. They are fun to put in a bikini top though lol
Old 02-01-2021, 10:57 AM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Smile same question for me!

Bumping this thread, I have the same question! I weigh 130 though, currently have 375c and want bigger. Trying to decide between 405cc mod/445cc mod, or 415 full profile/450 full profile.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:51 PM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bambibow View Post
I'm 5'3" with 475cc and weigh 115-ish lbs. I personally think they are too big on my frame and that they make me look top heavy. I had a lot of skin to fill out so I needed to go large but now, a few years later, I wish I could have gotten a lift instead. I miss looking petite. They are fun to put in a bikini top though lol
Girl I went to your page and you look amazing! I am going up in size from 375cc, just spoke with surgeon today and I've decided on 485cc silicone under. I hope I get results like yours!
Old 02-19-2021, 10:35 AM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
With an extra 100ccs you wont notice a ton of difference. A little more oomph. I went from 475ccs hp to 615ccs extra full projection and it's a little more oomph than what I had before. And that was a 140ccs increase. So imo I think if that's what you're going for then you'll be happy with it.

Crmmkm's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE