Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Second surgery, choosing size, help!

Old 02-01-2021, 09:38 AM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Red face Second surgery, choosing size, help!

Hey all! I haven't been on here since my first surgery in 2012. I have developed a slight capsular contracture on the right side which isn't really visually noticeable unless you look for it... and I want to go slightly bigger for my 40th birthday. I am 5'4" and 130, muscular build from weightlifting. I weight 15 more pounds now than when I had my first surgery. I am trying to decide between 405cc mod profile gels, 415cc full profile, or 445 mod profile, 450 full profile. I currently have mentor mod plus 375cc. I am a full C bra. Any suggestions?
Old 02-06-2021, 01:07 PM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Total change up... My surgeon told me I can go a little larger and gave me the options of 485cc mod profile gel or 520cc full profile, natrelle. Now I'm trying to figure out if the diameter of 13.25 for the 520cc is enough to cover my chest wall well. Pic of current implants in profile is public right now. Suggestions?
Old 02-19-2021, 09:18 AM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
What is your current implant size? They say to do 200ccs more for a noticeable difference. I did 140ccs more and gained about a cup and a half. I wore push up bras after my first surgery and wear sports bras after my second(even still 3 years postop because they're comfy and bras my size are expensive) and they look like what I did before with the push ups. I had 475cc hp before and switched to 615ccs extra high profile.