Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.

Feeling REALLY REALLY SMALL 6 Weeks Post Op

Old 03-31-2021, 10:44 PM

boobtoome is on a distinguished road
Feeling REALLY REALLY SMALL 6 Weeks Post Op

I am six weeks post op and I am feeling REALLY small. Like. Tiny. I was a 32AA before and got 345cc under the muscle. I was expecting to be a full C at least with that size and I'm currently measuring only a small B. What is worse is that they are sitting high and triangle-like, and very widely spaced and I don't think my anatomy can handle anything larger since I have a wide-set chest.

Has anyone had an experience like this and found in the months to come that they got bigger? Has anyone gotten a revision in a way that allowed them to go bigger without having their implants sit in their armpits when they are lying down?

I wanted way bigger, like 32D - 32DD, but at this point would settle for anything that just looks round and full under the nipple.

Thanks
Old 04-01-2021, 05:21 AM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
It takes 6-12 months to see full results. You are very early in the process. Give it time. What your describing is your muscles are still tight so your implants haven't settled. When they do you will gain some size. Every one is different with how much they gain but my unprofessional guess is you'll be a c cup maybe a d cup if you're measuring right.

Having a wide gap can be fixed by a wider implant. My first set was 475ccs and they were .5cm less than my BWD. My revision I went to 615ccs and they are .75cm larger than my BWD which gave me a 1.25cm increase on each side and helped close my gap without having major armpit boob. I also had other complications and had to get an internal bra as well and that contributes to my gap closing too but going wider alone will also do that. Not all surgeons will do that though so it's just finding one who can and is good at it. But again you're so early postop give it time. At least 6 months before you fully judge them.

Crmmkm's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-01-2021, 06:02 PM

boobtoome is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Crmmkm View Post
It takes 6-12 months to see full results. You are very early in the process. Give it time. What your describing is your muscles are still tight so your implants haven't settled. When they do you will gain some size. Every one is different with how much they gain but my unprofessional guess is you'll be a c cup maybe a d cup if you're measuring right.

Having a wide gap can be fixed by a wider implant. My first set was 475ccs and they were .5cm less than my BWD. My revision I went to 615ccs and they are .75cm larger than my BWD which gave me a 1.25cm increase on each side and helped close my gap without having major armpit boob. I also had other complications and had to get an internal bra as well and that contributes to my gap closing too but going wider alone will also do that. Not all surgeons will do that though so it's just finding one who can and is good at it. But again you're so early postop give it time. At least 6 months before you fully judge them.
Thanks so much for your response. You're right, there is nothing I can do right now and it takes time. I just saw my doctor. She was very kind and assured me that my implants will drop into a much more natural shape. At three months we can see and go from there. <3
Old 04-05-2021, 09:44 PM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by boobtoome View Post
Thanks so much for your response. You're right, there is nothing I can do right now and it takes time. I just saw my doctor. She was very kind and assured me that my implants will drop into a much more natural shape. At three months we can see and go from there. <3
You're welcome! I've been through it twice and it's amazing the changes they go through. Taking weekly pictures helps because you'll see changes that way that you may not see starting at them in a mirror every day. It helped me see how they were progressing. Happy healing!

Crmmkm's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE