Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum General Breast Augmentation Discussion
 
|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


General Breast Augmentation Discussion This forum is for general questions about breast augmentation and breast implants.


Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By spwr08
  • 2 Post By twinpearls
  • 2 Post By spwr08
  • 3 Post By silky
  • 3 Post By BasketballGirl
  • 3 Post By spwr08
  • 1 Post By albine

“Top heavy”!

Old 07-17-2021, 10:19 PM
  #1  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 10
spwr08 is on a distinguished road
“Top heavy”!

So, my kids and I are visiting my mom down south, and we all went to the lake. My mom and her husband’s son were in the house (really more like a trailer), and as I walked up to the house, I overheard him say, “I don’t remember C being so top heavy.” And my mom said, “Well she has been for three years now. After having four kids, that was something she wanted to do for herself, and she did it.” And he said, “Well good for her!”

My husband eats these stories up XD

I wish I knew how to tell everyone that it’s okay, that I like talking about them and my journey! But I get it, nobody wants to be the jerk who walks up and is like, “So, are they real?” But it’s nice to hear, boob greed is real.

Hquinzel and albine like this.
spwr08 is offline  
Old 07-20-2021, 07:40 AM
  #2  
 
twinpearls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 121
twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by spwr08 View Post
So, my kids and I are visiting my mom down south, and we all went to the lake. My mom and her husband’s son were in the house (really more like a trailer), and as I walked up to the house, I overheard him say, “I don’t remember C being so top heavy.” And my mom said, “Well she has been for three years now. After having four kids, that was something she wanted to do for herself, and she did it.” And he said, “Well good for her!”
I'm glad it went so well for you! ;-)

Originally Posted by spwr08 View Post
My husband eats these stories up XD
I bet he does! Mine would be the same way!

Originally Posted by spwr08 View Post
I wish I knew how to tell everyone that it’s okay, that I like talking about them and my journey! But I get it, nobody wants to be the jerk who walks up and is like, “So, are they real?” But it’s nice to hear, boob greed is real.
It is probably because enough augmented prude women (not me) have expressed scorn and disdain to onlookers/inquirers. There are a good amount of augmented women out there who don't want the world to know and/or look at them, oddly enough. And don't forget all the media emphasis on various movements including sexism (e.g., #MeToo). (I'm not saying sexism doesn't occur, but rather I'm just saying it has put society on edge in terms of talking about slightly off-color stuff). Therefore, most mainstream folks who see a fake set approaching, just keep quiet and discretely (or maybe indiscretely) gaze. *shoulder shrug*



spwr08 and Hquinzel like this.
twinpearls is offline  
Old 07-25-2021, 12:21 PM
  #3  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 10
spwr08 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
Therefore, most mainstream folks who see a fake set approaching, just keep quiet and discretely (or maybe indiscretely) gaze. *shoulder shrug*
Yeah I definitely don’t disagree with you, there isn’t really a good way to casually strike up a conversation with just anybody about it (that I’ve thought of). It’s just a little unfortunate. Thankful for forums like this one!

twinpearls and Hquinzel like this.
spwr08 is offline  
Old 07-28-2021, 10:36 AM
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London/Toronto Ontario
Posts: 685
silky will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by spwr08 View Post
So, my kids and I are visiting my mom down south, and we all went to the lake. My mom and her husband’s son were in the house (really more like a trailer), and as I walked up to the house, I overheard him say, “I don’t remember C being so top heavy.” And my mom said, “Well she has been for three years now. After having four kids, that was something she wanted to do for herself, and she did it.” And he said, “Well good for her!”

My husband eats these stories up XD

I wish I knew how to tell everyone that it’s okay, that I like talking about them and my journey! But I get it, nobody wants to be the jerk who walks up and is like, “So, are they real?” But it’s nice to hear, boob greed is real.

Well if it’s people you know and want to talk about it you could bring it up. If it would be awkward to do so then it’s probably a situation where it would be awkward if they brought it up too anyway.
I’ve met some women who are very open about it. One of my coworkers talked about it all the time.

spwr08, twinpearls and Hquinzel like this.
silky is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to silky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2021, 01:25 PM
  #5  
 
BasketballGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Logan, Utah
Posts: 288
BasketballGirl is on a distinguished road
Glad your enjoying your new boobies and are getting compliments on them.

Being top heavy too I’ve had mixed experiences, both good and bad. So on the good side, I’ve had people who’ve been respectful and nice and complimentary and I might talk to them about my boobs. Usually women, occasionally men. I’m happy to talk to people I know about them and I do like to overhear people saying nice things about them. That can be quite fun. Watching people trying to discretely look or double take is another fun hobby! Most people figure they’re implants but I do very occasionally get asked if they are real!

But some people can be real jerks. Asking or trying to touch them. Or saying something behind my back. Groups of young guys especially if they’re drunk can be nasty, and sometimes women too. I’ll say no more but it’s not always fun having these. Most the time it is though.

spwr08, twinpearls and Hquinzel like this.
BasketballGirl is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to BasketballGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2021, 08:00 PM
  #6  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 10
spwr08 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BasketballGirl View Post
I’m happy to talk to people I know about them and I do like to overhear people saying nice things about them. That can be quite fun. Watching people trying to discretely look or double take is another fun hobby! Most people figure they’re implants but I do very occasionally get asked if they are real!
Oh my gosh, I love overhearing people saying nice things about them. (Okay, it’s only happened a few times, but still.)

We had some neighbors down the street, and they recently moved to the coast :’( My husband and I absolutely loved this family. A few days before they moved, we had a going away dinner with our two families, and at the adult table, the conversation turned to plastic surgery (which is always fun for me and my husband, we’re all for people loving how they look).

After dinner, the wife walked back to the house (they forgot something), and she and I stood outside talking for a while. I said, “I have a secret I want to tell you: I have fake boobs!” And she goes, “Me too!!” I felt so sad knowing that we both had this awesomeness and knew each other for a couple years and didn’t share with one another until the last few days
spwr08 is offline  
Old 08-09-2021, 02:37 PM
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 35
albine is on a distinguished road
Interesting post, since having mine I got a lot of people asking about augmentation, I was surprised how many women after talking with me have divulge that they either have them or are considering getting them. While in my situation i am very open about it I prefer to discuss in detail with one or two others at a time

spwr08 likes this.
albine is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to albine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2021, 08:50 PM
  #8  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 10
spwr08 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by albine View Post
Interesting post, since having mine I got a lot of people asking about augmentation, I was surprised how many women after talking with me have divulge that they either have them or are considering getting them. While in my situation i am very open about it I prefer to discuss in detail with one or two others at a time
Interesting. Living in a modest community probably has something to do with how little discussion there is in the subject. We don’t see more than a couple people with a BA per year (where it’s pretty obvious).
spwr08 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off